Datacom Employee Review

Demanding, but inviting
Customer service (Former Employee) –  North Ryde NSW21 May 2017
Seriously, this was one of the most amazing team environments I have ever worked in; from day one you are part of a family there and it is awesome in that sense. However, this company also does have a high staff turn around in my experience. There is a lot of pressure amongst the role, and while advancement is definitely possible with some people advancing very quickly, there are limited roles. Also roles change on a regular basis as the tax year cycle rotates so it's hard to get an expert grip in one area.

Generally it's a high pressure, low pay, and stressful environment. But if you just need a job quickly and are just looking for a group of co-workers you can have fun with after work or something, then this place fits that bill.

Other Datacom Employee Reviews

Not the best environement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA12 June 2019
I was there for 8 months but they were super unhelpful when i got unwell and where an extremly stressful environment to work in.
Training was not adequete for the actual job which distressed many employees
Pros
Exciting environment
Cons
high pressure
unwelcoming unfriendly staff
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Modbury SA5 June 2019
my personal opinion I did not like the role, was not a very active job so its not something I would do again and the staff were not so warming and made me feel uncomfortable.