Daughterly Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Daughterly Care Employee Reviews

4.1Work–Life Balance

It was fun got a lot of experience learn a lot.

It was a nice company to work for. Very supportive staff , management was fair and great. They listen to their staff because we go to client's house to care for them so we have to be safe and happy with the client and the client has to be happy with their carers.

Have been dissatisfied and feel letdown

Great company but haven’t given me enough work to survive even though have continuously asked feel discriminated against and sad because I was willing to give my all to everyone

Daughterly Care by choice!!

I have worked for Daughterly Care on and off for 9 years as a 24 hour live in carer! It is challenging to live in the clients home for long periods but very rewarding and a privilege to be able to care for someone on a one to one basis and to mainrtain their lifestyle as appropriate. Continued and renewel of education and opportunities exist and management is very on hand to assist at all times. Trust and integrity are important as the families rely on you with their loved one and management of financial and confidential matters. I really enjoy the stories and history of the clients and the privilege of sometimes being with them till the end. I do miss my home and sometimes family celebrations but feel my job is important and the friendships I build with clients and their families is so rewarding. I've worked in all areas of the Aged Care industry and prefer working for this company and appreciate the encouragement and recognition they provide!

Very Good

worked with this company for nearly one year .They really care for their workers and it helps me to know more about my role in taking care of my resident. lm very pleased with their wages is god.l worked in Sydney on 2012 to 2013.

An incredible place to work, couldn't recommend more.

Exceptional training is provided to all staff. While I was working their the owners provided staff with massages on a fortnightly basis to assist with morale and negate the impacts of working at a desk all day. This is one of the few aged care companies I would work at. The companies ceo is the most hard working, honest and driven women I have ever met. The whole team goes above and beyond to provide information to prospective clients that other companies tend to hide and to tailor their services around the clients needs. These women are truly changing their sector for the better.

The coordinators are very helfpful.

Daughterly Care is a very good organisation to work for. Training is provided on a regular basis. The ladies are always there and ready to help and offer good advice.

Pros

Salary packaging.

Cons

Being away from home.

Oppurtunity for training

Daughterly Care are always giving employees a lot of training opportunity's. I have been able to build up my port folio with certificates through the training and also have learnt a lot. The management and staff are very good I have had no problems with them at all. My enjoyment with this work is it is satisfying knowing that I have achieved a good relationship with the client and been able to help the needs of the elderly.

Jobs at Daughterly Care