Delaware North
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Delaware North Employee Reviews

Australia128 reviews
learn a lot how to be patient in this company. They did not know how to treat the staff well and money oriented. Bad quality control. even though its getting better now.
Needs better management
Manager Lie and blame it on staff

Manager are not Qualified for the positions

CEO and HR just don't care about staff and let the Manager away with to much
Good mates. Great people. Great for long term employment. Special perks. Great food. Good network opportunity. Skills and experience building opportunities
Enjoyed my time and will happily work for this company again, kind staff and happy employees with great training and easy to understand each other while working or even on break.
Working in the stadiums is pretty interesting. It is a very fast-pace environment as customers are rushing to get their drinks and food before the game starts or during half-time, however, it is a great company to work for. You are dealing with professional people who treat you in a relaxed but professional manner. Their training is the best I have ever had.
Great great company to work for.you are dealing with professional people who treat you in a relaxed but professional manner.their training is the best I have ever had,hence I came out and was able to do a great Job for them
Working in the stadiums is pretty interesting, you never in one area for too long. It is a very fast-pace environment as customers are rushing to get their drinks and food before the game starts or during half-time. I think the hardest part is learning your way around the place, there are different routes to get to your station.
I enjoyed working at Delaware North Companies. Very friendly, neat and professional work place. We always have well trained senior management staff and Supervisors to help us in times of need.
Work with the company and have the fabulous experience working in big events like AO, Concerts, AFL season and Cricket season, providing an excellent customer service as the work in hospitality is.
Good place for extra cash and be part of live events. They are interested in people becoming leaders. Good for people who like to work with others and provide customer service.
It’s very busy to work there, and it’s not a big deal. But the things that I personally don’t really like about that company is their system for shift. They usually use an app for roster but now they sometimes use SMS for shift availability. But when I contacted the exclusive Head Chef, he always said that the shift is full, and when I asked him about “yes, I an work on thise days, but how can I accept or decline the shift, and he just ignore me. the conclusion, their system is very confusing even though I love to working there.
-followed by sous chef instructions
-preparation for function and variety of operation kitchen

-followed the timetable to sent at the event

-check the correct number and amount from the list for variety kitchen
this review rates the actual company process for the interview. Different to the actual management on site at work which is much better however they are under the pressure from Head Officeb
Although it was stressful and fast-pace, the work culture was amazing and the managers and chefs treat you very well, especially the younger and less experienced employees there.
Delaware North was fine, but there was an expectation of not being friendly to customers. Hours became longer with only a half hour break for 8 hour shifts. It was exhausting with little encouragement or help given.
Handle cash, credit or check transactions with customers
Scan goods and collect payments

Issue change, receipts, refunds, or tickets

Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change

Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
Everyone is friendly and collaborate with each other. However, the work is in fast-pace and quite stressful for the new employee. I developed a new skills during working which is required
Fun and exciting job. Get to meet high-profiles customers. High expectations but it's understandable since I worked at the upper-scale dining room.
Great work if you love tennis !
Everything you'd expect from working in a busy sports stadium. Management could improve and shifts are sporadic but the pay is decent for a weekend job.
Worked during the winter wonderlights and it was fun dressing up. Though after being promised to be kept on they let me go without a reason. They seem to pick favorites and discard the other workers
Flexible, fast pace work place. Lots of friendly people. Although they are strict with uniform, it what make the business look that extra little bit professional
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delaware North. Our community is ready to answer.