Delaware North Employee Reviews

Found 63 reviews matching the search See all 1,221 reviews
Empresa organizada e com uma atmosfera agradável no trabalho
Food an Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  AU18 October 2018
Os supervisores são super dinâmicos, e a empresa é super organizada nos eventos.
O dia a dia do trabalho é muito animado mas ao mesmo tempo respeitoso conforme a cultura Australiana.
Pros
chance de crescimento interno
Cons
não fornece refeição
Always exciting to work with the team
Boxes/Suites Attendant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW7 October 2018
- fun and happy team
- well management
- good communication skill with our team
- dress provided
- flexible working hour
- a hard part is when a customer had to wait for several minutes for their order
Pros
Learning new thing everyday
Cons
Busy
Hard work yet satisfying
Food and Beverage All Rounder (Former Employee) –  Perth WA6 October 2018
Working for Delaware North tested my ability to work in a hospitality environment. Being a part of such a huge team. You are expected to be able to do any of the positions needed. This tested my comfort zone but developed my skills in these areas.
A fun chaos
Team leader (Former Employee) –  Etihad stadium11 September 2018
High pressure events environment that has you working alongside some great individuals that can have a laugh no matter how busy it gets. Opportunity for advancement and further training.
Another world of Hospitality
Restaurant Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Adelaide Airport SA8 July 2018
Another Hospitality World

Retail Business
Minimum but long lasting customer interaction
Anticipate the need of a customer before their flight
World joins at one place
Fun and productive working with Delaware North Staff
CHEF (Former Employee) –  Ashmore QLD2 May 2018
During the two weeks casual work at Delaware North during the Commonwealth Games, I was assigned as the Asian Chef in the Main Dining Hall. It was such a challenge doing the wok all day but my supervisor and colleagues were a big help to me. I also learned a lot of valuable insights that could help me in the advancement of my career.
Pros
rewarding work environment
Cons
long hours, miscoomnication between handovers
Great workforce then you meet the management
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Ballarat VIC6 March 2018
Management will snap at you the moment you do something remotely wrong. Even if you attempt to fix it yourself. You are treated with this respect in person and via email.
Pros
Regular staff aren’t bad
Cons
Everything else
Fun
Casual Food&Beverage attendant (Current Employee) –  Victoria8 February 2018
Has the best family created environment probs the best thing when working in hospitality Delaware is the place to work for if you're looking for professional help in hospitality
greater job satisfaction
Head Chef Sovereign Hill museum (Former Employee) –  Ballarat VIC3 February 2018
Greater company to work for. Also there is always recognition of ones skill. As a multination company always there are scopes for working in different venues with diversified staff.
Pros
professional development
Fast paced environment
Staff (Current Employee) –  Melbourne Airport VIC31 January 2018
Always something new at Delaware, never disappointed. amazing team to work with and understanding management. Respectable and professional customer service skills is never a miss when being served by a delaware employee.
Pros
free small coffee each shift
Cons
emptying bins
Employment with Delaware
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC21 January 2018
I gained employment with Delaware north for the Australian open and Etihad stadium, I went in for retail food and beverage but was put into kitchen stewarding, I was offered one shift in which I was thrown head first into washing dishes for 5 hours.
I requested to be transferred into my preferred role to be told they won't be doing that until after the Australian open.
Australian open has started and not been offered any shifts.
Pretty wrong if you ask me
The pay is under $19 an hour but I'm a senior.
Pros
Employment
Cons
No shifts, no training, low pay
Vibrant workplace with diverse staff
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW8 January 2018
Every shift is with your new team. You meet new people everyday and synchronies together to function as an effective team.The job is simple but challenging.
fun work place
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC4 December 2017
The employees are friendly, helpful and professional. They strive to provide exceptional service for the customers. The hardworking staff make the cafe experience much more enjoyable.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
Fun and proffessional work place
Team Leader (Corporate) (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 December 2017
Great place to work for as it has a fantastic workplace culture. The company is very professional and expects impeccible service from their staff, but the hardwork is also very rewarding and enjoyable.
Productive and fun place
Casual Food and Beverage attendant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 November 2017
Everyday day working at Delaware North was fun. I was on the customer service role and i loved it. i learned how to communicate and work in group settings.
Pros
Friendly stuff
Cons
Fun and busy work environment
Store Operator (Current Employee) –  Perth WA24 October 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed working with Delaware North at Domain Stadium, they provided me with fun experiences of what it was like to work at a busy environment.
Bartender
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC28 September 2017
Nice place to work, it is run pretty well. A typical day spent at Delaware North would include performing various duties in the establishment & providing excellent customer service to the patrons.
Pros
Stable
Cons
Rigid
Fun environment but bad organisation and management
Corporate Relations and Beverage services (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC14 August 2017
The team was amazing and I made some strong friendships with them but they accept shifts for you without your consent and promote/demote people without their consent either. The company did not see me as a human but more as a pawn in their roster game. Not fun. Everyone I worked with has/is about to quit as the treatment they received there was deplorable.
Pros
Awesome team, minimal bullying
Cons
Mangement, rosters, workload
fun workplace
Retail Food and beverage attendant - casual (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC23 July 2017
Delaware North gives you an opportunity to work and excel your skills in different areas. It make sure that all staffs are following and maintaining the guests service standard at all times
productive and a fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  melbourne australia17 July 2017
Decent Benefits, perks from the account we work at, this is a P&L account so the venue does so much for staff and we are fortunate to be included. Otherwise our management does not do anything for us.
Pros
Very open to sharing growth opps for less experienced employees; lots of promotion from within
Cons
Work life balance is non existent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delaware North. Our community is ready to answer.