Deloitte
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Deloitte Employee Reviews

Deloitte is great for Building relationships with teams and co-workers, and having opportunities to progress your career and learn new things across different business units
I would not recommend working at Deloitte. Its good for your CV, however the work and stress does not equate to the compensation. They have big promises and dreams about mental health, flexible working and work live balance, which is not the actual case wrt. expectation and deliverables. They made us take a pay cut to avoid job cuts and still our colleagues got retrenched a few months later. Not cool and no wonder alot of people are resigning.
-The Directors come with bloated ego's -one gets picked on for small things such as not putting a comma or a full stop-no support and very non collaborative culture-over load of systems where nothing is interlinked
Culture of Deloitte has changed a lot. Junior developers are getting the work done and no consideration of experience now.No job security and also redundancy not based on any performance review and not even considered the effort put.
Cons
No job security
Although Delloite is a big corporate, Platform Engineering has quite a start-up feel. The people wear casual cloth while on the bench, the open-door policy is followed by everyone. Everyone no matter their position are approachable.
Loved my short term contract at Deloitte! Team were friendly and engaging, very helpful to get set up in the first week despite Initial difficulties. Really nice group of people to work with and the leadership team have your best interest at heart. Lots of opportunity to grow your career.
Competitive pro services environment with many of the nation's top brains. Genuine sense of togetherness and a drive to achieve common goal whilst maintaining a strong social conscience.
deloitte is a great employer that provides a vast array of opportunities in sap in a best practise professional encironment. a great place to work for a sap consultant
Great organisation with ample opportunities and very collaborative team. Learning experience is unmatched and learn to work in multidimensional organisation and with multi tasking .
Worked with great people on a variety of interesting projects. Once I found an area I was really interested in I was fully supported in completing training in that area and working on those type of projects.
Pros
Excellent career counselling support
Cons
No overtime payment
Pros - Ability to work with smart people - Lots of training and learning opportunities - Exposure to varied industries and projects Cons - The work is not as technically rigorous as I would have liked.
Working with Deloitte is fast paced and dynamic. There is a never a dull moment as the challenges are new everyday. I enjoyed working with sharp, intelligent individuals and highly regard every employee I met.
I loved working in Deloitte. The culture was great and the management was friendly and helpful. Great location of their Sydney office too. Very convenient for commuting.
1. Over load you with work and underpay you. 2. Flexibility offered but at times could also mean that they expect you to work overtime and at odd hours. 3. No real support from management if you are being harassed by your immediate manager.
the project assigned to me was meant to bring a qualitative change to their business practices. i was provided full support and access to Deloitte's resources.
Good work-life balance. Friendly colleagues and superiors. Average compensation. Interesting projects Very good training and learning environment. Good brand name.
The best thing was I expanded my network. There are so many amazing people in the company and I had chances to work with them. As an intern I only worked from 9-5, but I noticed some people work long hours.
very friendly and welcoming, great place to grow as a proffesional and individual. You can learn truly learn off many indviduals and maximise your potential at this amazing organisation.
Very good company to work in, people are great and the culture is fantastic. Very professional approach to projects. Well managed approach to projects I've worked in.
- Flexibility in the job - Fast-paced environment - Tight deadlines - demanding clients - Variety of work and clients - Long hours - Good reputation - Low salary
Horrible people. Horrible Culture. Horrified Experience. They call you resources, instead of people. If you value yourself and look for people as the most important factor, STAY AWAY. If you want a paycheck, and work to live, then it is for you.
Pros
Cons
Many