Deloitte
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Deloitte Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 66 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,270 reviews

Decent

It is a bit difficult to rise up in this area and if you’re an Undergraduate it would be most likely be a stressful and overworking environment. The atmosphere, however, can also be fun during breaks and special events.

Pros

Events, Good causes

Cons

Long hours, overwork

Don't work here

Management and partners are very one-minded and selfish. Very abusive and toxic work culture. Everyone is out for themselves and it feels like a target is on your back and people are watching your every step. You need to justify your time in 6-minute blocks. If you are unable to justify your time you will be reprimanded.

Pros

Meet a range of people

Cons

Long hours, toxic work culture

Good culture and peers

Very formal client oriented service consulting company, improvement in better pay scale , Highly standardised infrastructure and transparent processes

Over worked and under paid.

I would not recommend working at Deloitte. Its good for your CV, however the work and stress does not equate to the compensation. They have big promises and dreams about mental health, flexible working and work live balance, which is not the actual case wrt. expectation and deliverables. They made us take a pay cut to avoid job cuts and still our colleagues got retrenched a few months later. Not cool and no wonder alot of people are resigning.

work is interesting and lots to learn but a toxic culture where one's confidence is trampled on

-The Directors come with bloated ego's -one gets picked on for small things such as not putting a comma or a full stop-no support and very non collaborative culture-over load of systems where nothing is interlinked

Culture of Deloitte has changed a lot. Junior developers are getting the work done and no consideration of experience now.No job security and also redundancy not based on any performance review and not even considered the effort put.

Cons

No job security

Great company to be a part of

Deloitte is great for Building relationships with teams and co-workers, and having opportunities to progress your career and learn new things across different business units

Nice workplace with start up feel

Although Delloite is a big corporate, Platform Engineering has quite a start-up feel. The people wear casual cloth while on the bench, the open-door policy is followed by everyone. Everyone no matter their position are approachable.

Great consulting giant

Loved my short term contract at Deloitte! Team were friendly and engaging, very helpful to get set up in the first week despite Initial difficulties. Really nice group of people to work with and the leadership team have your best interest at heart. Lots of opportunity to grow your career.

Competitive pro services environment

Competitive pro services environment with many of the nation's top brains. Genuine sense of togetherness and a drive to achieve common goal whilst maintaining a strong social conscience.

a great employer

deloitte is a great employer that provides a vast array of opportunities in sap in a best practise professional encironment. a great place to work for a sap consultant

Great organisation with ample opportunities

Great organisation with ample opportunities and very collaborative team. Learning experience is unmatched and learn to work in multidimensional organisation and with multi tasking .

Interesting supportive workplace

Worked with great people on a variety of interesting projects. Once I found an area I was really interested in I was fully supported in completing training in that area and working on those type of projects.

Pros

Excellent career counselling support

Cons

No overtime payment

Deloitte Review

Pros - Ability to work with smart people - Lots of training and learning opportunities - Exposure to varied industries and projects Cons - The work is not as technically rigorous as I would have liked.

Deloitte is Excellent.

Working with Deloitte is fast paced and dynamic. There is a never a dull moment as the challenges are new everyday. I enjoyed working with sharp, intelligent individuals and highly regard every employee I met.

Fantastic

I loved working in Deloitte. The culture was great and the management was friendly and helpful. Great location of their Sydney office too. Very convenient for commuting.

Over worked and under paid

1. Over load you with work and underpay you. 2. Flexibility offered but at times could also mean that they expect you to work overtime and at odd hours. 3. No real support from management if you are being harassed by your immediate manager.

internship

the project assigned to me was meant to bring a qualitative change to their business practices. i was provided full support and access to Deloitte's resources.

Inclusive workplace with good balance.

Good work-life balance. Friendly colleagues and superiors. Average compensation. Interesting projects Very good training and learning environment. Good brand name.

Productive and innovative

A typical day at work is busy with processing data, reports and liaising with various teams and external stakeholders Workplace culture is generally good, fun and collaborative and training is available for various roles within the company. The hardest part of the job is dealing with conflicting priorities, strict time frames and issue resolution which makes it challenging and enjoyable at the same time.

Good networking opportunities

The best thing was I expanded my network. There are so many amazing people in the company and I had chances to work with them. As an intern I only worked from 9-5, but I noticed some people work long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6K