Deloitte

Brisbane QLD4 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,176 reviews

Pressure cooker

Deloitte is great to start your career as you will learn lots and get to work with a number of interesting clients! However, the pay is terrible and you only bill for 7.5 hours when in reality you work 10-12 hour days.

Many learning opportunities

Good exposure to industry leading clients. Many leaning opptotunies progressing through each level. Work is challenging but rewarding. Hours can be long from time to time to meet tight projects timeline

Summer Vacationer

Worked with a team of consultants assisting our clients with various technology implementations. Fun experience with motivating colleagues and great opportunities.

Productive work place with great systems

We would work in teams on a daily basis. I have learnt how to write reports, testing the design and implementation of controls and documenting the operating effectiveness of controls. I have also learnt how to approach clients and team members in a professional way. Most of the time every person managed their own work and reported to management at the end of each day on the progress of work for the day. My co-workers/team members were great and very supportive. The hardest part of the job was the long hours and not having a work/life balance. The management style was also difficult to adopt to and I wasn't used to the office environment there. I found it very enjoyable working in a team and learning something every day.

Pros

We worked on great systems and the learning opportunities and resources were imense.

Cons

Long hours and management style.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Deloitte with

Learn about Deloitte in Brisbane QLD

• Deloitte
  • Brisbane QLD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?