Deloitte

Australia8 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,156 reviews

Pressure cooker

Deloitte is great to start your career as you will learn lots and get to work with a number of interesting clients! However, the pay is terrible and you only bill for 7.5 hours when in reality you work 10-12 hour days.

Best place to work

In my 3 years at this firm, I have had the best experiences, met the best colleagues and worked in exciting projects. I joined as a graduate and have moved up to Senior Consultant level. I couldn't have asked for a better start to my professional career.

Pros

Amazing people, Inclusive culture, Reasonable jump to senior levels

Cons

Culture of Deloitte has changed a lot. Junior developers are getting the work done and no consideration of experience now.No job security and also redundancy not based on any performance review and not even considered the effort put.

Cons

No job security

Great company to be a part of

Deloitte is great for Building relationships with teams and co-workers, and having opportunities to progress your career and learn new things across different business units

Interesting supportive workplace

Worked with great people on a variety of interesting projects. Once I found an area I was really interested in I was fully supported in completing training in that area and working on those type of projects.

Pros

Excellent career counselling support

Cons

No overtime payment

Very well structured

Very good company to work in, people are great and the culture is fantastic. Very professional approach to projects. Well managed approach to projects I've worked in.

Good work-life balance, high intensity

- high pressure, high pace - client facing roles - good working culture - good work-life balance - great colleagues - learning opportunities - opportunities for fast career progress

Great Culture of Flexibility

Management are very supportive of a flexible working environment. Work life balance as long as the work is being performed well. Pay reviews annually.

Pros

Flexible working environment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Deloitte with