Deloitte Employee Review

Myopic and localised view. This is not a global organisation.

Lateral hires are not favoured for partnerships. Partners have their own fiefdom and does not recognise even when efforts have been put in by directors.Jnr to Director level is ok as they are not in direct competitions with Partners.

Pros

Good clients

Good development opportunities

My role wasn't as time-demanding as for those in other teams where you're expected to work long hours. Pay is average until you become a manager. Big focus on climate and sustainability.

Pros

Flexible working arrangements

Cons

Pay is better elsewhere

Good culture, and leadership

Leadership supports talent growth and have clear pathways being offered to employees to help them grow their potentials. You have ample opportunity to join variety of projects .

Pros

Cons

Deloitte
Same location

Over worked and under paid.

I would not recommend working at Deloitte. Its good for your CV, however the work and stress does not equate to the compensation. They have big promises and dreams about mental health, flexible working and work live balance, which is not the actual case wrt. expectation and deliverables. They made us take a pay cut to avoid job cuts and still our colleagues got retrenched a few months later. Not cool and no wonder alot of people are resigning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Deloitte with

• Deloitte
  • Myopic and localised view. This is not a global organisation.