Deloitte

Deloitte

Deloitte Employee Review

Pressure cooker

Deloitte is great to start your career as you will learn lots and get to work with a number of interesting clients! However, the pay is terrible and you only bill for 7.5 hours when in reality you work 10-12 hour days.

Same role

Best place to work

In my 3 years at this firm, I have had the best experiences, met the best colleagues and worked in exciting projects. I joined as a graduate and have moved up to Senior Consultant level. I couldn't have asked for a better start to my professional career.

Pros

Amazing people, Inclusive culture, Reasonable jump to senior levels

Cons

Same role

Culture of Deloitte has changed a lot. Junior developers are getting the work done and no consideration of experience now.No job security and also redundancy not based on any performance review and not even considered the effort put.

Cons

No job security
Same location

Many learning opportunities

Good exposure to industry leading clients. Many leaning opptotunies progressing through each level. Work is challenging but rewarding. Hours can be long from time to time to meet tight projects timeline

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Deloitte with

• Deloitte
  • Pressure cooker
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?