Dematic Employee Reviews

My work
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Clayton VIC27 September 2016
At dematic I start work around 9.00 am. I learned lot of technical stuffs and also learned a new software called Sytline. I got the opportunity to do Project work. I also go the opportunity to do a Dangerous goods training for Lithium Ion Batteries. My manager is based in Sydney so whatever I did here I couldn't show it to my manager. I got a great team of Engineers and sales people here. The hardest part of job is to find someone to pickup boxes of terminals once they are configured here. the courier company we are using is very unreliable. I have achieved many skills in my career by working here like how to deal with dangerous goods and how to organise things so that finish the task on time. I got a great experience in project management too.
A Productive workplace with a fun and happy environment.
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Belrose, NSW5 January 2014
Dematic is a workplace that is safe and challenging.Not only does the job challenge yourself physically but also challenges you mentally.What i liked most about this job is that you were always challenged everyday and you always learnt something new through these challenges.
Pros
bbq once a month, pay rate
Cons
contractor