Dematic
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Dematic Employee Review

My work

27 September 2016
At dematic I start work around 9.00 am. I learned lot of technical stuffs and also learned a new software called Sytline. I got the opportunity to do Project work. I also go the opportunity to do a Dangerous goods training for Lithium Ion Batteries. My manager is based in Sydney so whatever I did here I couldn't show it to my manager. I got a great team of Engineers and sales people here. The hardest part of job is to find someone to pickup boxes of terminals once they are configured here. the courier company we are using is very unreliable. I have achieved many skills in my career by working here like how to deal with dangerous goods and how to organise things so that finish the task on time. I got a great experience in project management too.
22 September 2019
C12 Production Operator/2nd class Welder (Former Employee) - Sydney NSW
Just do a good job and show up everyday. Good place to work, upskills, learn as many and as much as you can. Just talk, they're listening. Managers and Supervisors are with you on the floor working together. They know how you feel, what you're going through. They understand. Work as a team and always. When I said "Always" I mean Always Winning
Pros
Your job your way. Always Win
15 April 2014
Project Manager (Former Employee) - Sydney, NSW
Individualistic achievement oriented, with strong sales orientation and good customer support.
Pros
Productive, cost cutting and lean
Cons
Personal support system for career development
5 January 2014
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) - Belrose, NSW
Dematic is a workplace that is safe and challenging.Not only does the job challenge yourself physically but also challenges you mentally.What i liked most about this job is that you were always challenged everyday and you always learnt something new through these challenges.
Pros
bbq once a month, pay rate
Cons
contractor
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dematic. Our community is ready to answer.