Dematic
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Dematic Employee Reviews

Individualistic achievement oriented, with strong sales orientation and good customer support.
Pros
Productive, cost cutting and lean
Cons
Personal support system for career development
I love my job but hated being passed around. It made me feel very cheap and some of the job I went to didn't pay good we'll just one paint line but I loved learning new things that's all I have to say but the pay at every other job I work at was great
Pros
Money
Cons
Hours
Personal capacitado para entrevistas, no se requiere experiencia laboral
Coworkers are good people, unfortunately the company does not have its processes figured out. Quality is terrible and parts are all over the shop, no rhyme or reason. Simple problems aren't fixed and their solution is to hire more people instead of solving their countless issues with every single thing they do. Its chaos, but so long as you don't mind a lot of walking and frustration in your work day, it pays decent.
Pros
Good atmosphere, unlimited coffee
Cons
Short breaks, mismanagement, mandatory OT, Terrible work flow
Excelente lugar para trabajar, buen salario, prestaciones, y mucho aprendizaje.
I worked at dematic for 3 years hoping I would had the opportunity to grow but the place doesn't carry the culture of taking care of their employees.
Dematic plant management is poor and demanding when it comes to efficiency.

They have you do random tasks and keep track of your time at all times.

Management is run by macromanage instead of leading by example.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Plant management
Have not been here long but really no downsides- people are great, lots of support and resources available to do your job. So glad to have landed a position here!
It's the typical warehouse lots of dust and rushing to get the order out on time. A lot of the wrong people in positions that they don't have a clue as to the company mission
This is a good company to work for they are a growing environment they have a lot of over time. Good Supervier and understanding with personal situation. I love this company
perform daily inspection of all tools and power equipment. assign specific task to multiple small groups of employees. read and understand blue prints/schematics. work with all groups to ensure completion of job and to meet deadlines
horrible la cultura laboral, desde la cabeza de la operacion de la planta hasta los gerentes que nomas siguen las ordenes de la cabeza y exageradamente despota y del lado financiero ni se diga, por eso tiene una rotacion increible, mal trato, pero es incrible el mal trato que hay a las personas, desde hace anios se ha mencionado que es una mafia y seguira siendo una mafia hasta que no corten la cabeza. no les recomiendo entrar aqui. se los digo de todo corazon analicen bien su oferta no todo es dinero.
You will be paid well and you will work very hard in return. Management can become viscious at a moments notice they are under the very same performance expectations. Good luck.
organizar equipo de trabajo todo se puede mejorar buen trato al operador seguridad al realizar la operacion falta de capaciacion para realizar operacion el orario laboral
Benefits are horrible
Lots of gossip

No clear direction or explanation of expectations

Sink or swim culture

No formal training

Some what brain dead work once you know the ropes
With my time there as a temp, I enjoyed working with all the employee's. The day starts off with pass-downs. And walking through the same locations looking for any defects within the system and taking trouble calls, etc.
Good Company. Good People, Bad hours. There is really nothing else to say. I would have liked more training and hands on mentoring, but I have nothing but good things to say about the people in Tulsa.
I wouldn’t waste much effort - nothing spectacular. The company is a unionized environment (or at least it was), with some good employees. The management staff was average at best, and good systems in place to attract for product sales growth.
I was very versatile which I could do more than my job I learned how to move around which made me more valuable to the company which the could but me any where
Used to be a great place to work. Last 2-3 years the place has reached the bottom. Terrible moral caused by the most arrogant and self-righteous managers on the planet. They will stab you in the back at any time. Until present management quits or is removed I would not recommend working here to my worst enemy. What a shame to see the place ruined by a few ignorant managers, who could care less about their employees, and only stay because of their vain, arrogant, bullying, cold heart, and power, big heads that they think they have over people. I feel sorry for them when the day comes that they have to answer for their actions and how they treated their fellowman.
Pros
None at present
Cons
Terrible, Horrible plant management
Any sort of upward movement outside of increasing your engineer number in your title will take 20 years AND you have to know the right people. Upper management is mostly made up of people who have been here for a long time, and they have each others' backs.

That said, if you're happy just coming in for 8 hour days and travelling 25%, then this may be a good place for you.
Pros
8 hour days
Cons
Growth, Management direction
• Assisted to collect parts data via micro-controllers of products shipped in inventory
• Analyzed the net flow of materials needed for manufacturing

• Developed a software algorithm to interpret the traffic data using Arduino IDE