DENTAL EXCELLENCE Employee Reviews

Junior dentist (Former Employee) –  Bara Banki, Uttar Pradesh25 July 2019
Nice doctor. good experience. well managed. enjoyed working there. Knowledgable doctor. helpful and honest. it was a great experience. Learned work ethics and work culture.
Excellent communication and incentives for advancement.
Business Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN14 December 2018
Pleasant team members, very goal oriented, excellent management advice, huge incentive programs for a challenging work day, top of the line dental care with a successful patient based atmosphere. Difficulty meeting all goals before the end of day due to not enough hours in the day to reach all tasks being completed. This practice was fun, fast paced, excellent communication between team members, and huge positive feedback for a job well done.
Pros
Great leadership, fast paced tasks, warm environment, positive recogognition on a daily basis.
Cons
Downsizing office to make for less hours to meet my needs.
Unprofessional
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, TN27 September 2018
Unorganized from the beginning. Hard to get paid because they either don't have the funds or have to transfer them. Manager was here for a while then apparently got fired and they still haven't gotten a replacement. No one is on the same page about the business, like are we doing 0 out of pocket or not. Just too unprofessional.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Unorganized
Don’t work here
Dental Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Lebanon/ Murfreesboro,TN28 July 2018
This is the worst company I have work for!!! They will tell you anything to get you through the door. They managers lack professionalism and the owner is off the wall.
Worse place to work!
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TN15 May 2018
No management, no structure.
Drama & more drama. I’ve never worked somewhere so bad then at dental excellence. High turnover for employees. Reviews are bad at every social media site. Customers are very nice, but always come in saying something is wrong because it wasn’t done right. Sometimes you get your full hours. Get 1 hour breaks.
Awful place to work
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TN15 December 2017
The worst place to work, The owner is a crook along with the managers. They just want your production and money. They do not care about the employees.
Pros
Paycheck
Extremely stressful work environment, Very Disorganized and unethical
Associate Dentist (Former Employee) –  Several27 November 2017
All of your production goes to the owner, they pay you based on collections but they constantly say that you did not collect . Your schedule changes daily and most times you are the last to know about it. This is by far the worst place I have ever worked.
Worst place I have ever worked.
Dental Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TN25 November 2017
A typical day consists of a 12 hour shift with no breaks and never ending chaos. Unprofessional management that knows little about dentistry and works on commission so expect to be over booked and forced to take unnecessary x-rays for production goals. Little to no training on office procedures and protocol. Very high turnover because it's a stressful and sometimes hostile work environment. I also experienced pay discrepancies that were corrected after I brought it to their attention.
Pros
It's a paycheck
Cons
Everything else
Terrible company and Management
RDA (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TN12 September 2017
Terrible company. No structure, no job security. The turnover rate is crazy (that alone should steer you away) & if you work there you will soon see why. Patients aren't happy with service, work can be sloppy and rushed because they are taking care of so many patients at once and not focusing on each one. Patients are pressured into getting work done. They were always running out of supplies, making being a dental assistant very difficult.There is no training in place, you are basically there to fend for yourself. For ALL positions. It's all about money and you will be pressured to negatively if the number isn't what they want it to be. It is very chaotic, and there is never enough staff. Raises, benefits, or paid time off are not a thing with Dental Excellence whether they tell you in your interview or not. I would not recommend working here and I would strongly encourage you to read other employee reviews as well. Almost all of them will say the exact same as mine.
Pros
overtime
Cons
pay, benefits, management
Professional
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OH24 February 2017
The atmosphere is wonderful. great place to work. The people are very professional. The patients are very kind and sweet.
Job review
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TN3 December 2016
I worked for this company and would like to share my thoughts.
The management have zero to very little knowledge on dentistry. They cram as many patients as the can into the schedule. And patients are rushed through like cattle. You are expected to keep up and treatment is rushed.
No breaks, if so you eat a bite between patients.
Insurance, well since no one is trained things are Billed out before treatment is done- faud.
Beware what your getting into
Pros
Experience
Cons
Over worked
Large practice of 8 Dentists and 1 Oral Surgeon
Former Patient (Former Employee) –  Independence, MO19 July 2016
Seeing an employee behave unprofessionally and still be the first point of contact for the practice, as well as constant excuses be made for their actions is unacceptable.
Professional attire should not be tight and show undergarments, and all should wear uniforms to achieve the goal of professionalism.
Pros
Free tootbrushes
Cons
Standards are not the same for all staff.
Produtive,Professional and family friendly office
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJ15 January 2016
A typical day at work consist of making sure the schedule stays full, verify eligibility, benefits, check on claims not processed, E.O.B's copayments and post insurance payments. I've learned to be patient, consistant and ask questions. Not much management apprehended at Dental Excellence. Everyone is wonderful to work with and pleasant. the hardest part of the job is when we don't take a patient insurance and weare unable to give them the best care possible because of insurance purposes. Most enjoyable part when praised by your employer.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
healthcare, no advancement
very stressful and owner will break every HR code of conduct
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  all location in Tennessee6 January 2016
very stressful Quote" You have not been broke in until I make you cry" makes you work open to close 6am to las patient procedure is complete sometimes 10 to 11 pm. I worked many day with out a lunch break. Very poor training 1/2 day on teeth and software then thru me in due to employees quitting.
Pros
Cons
everything was the worst place and company to ever work for business code of ethics not used here
GREAT place to work wonderful team members
Dental Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Stephenville, TX15 December 2015
A great group of people to work for. Very willing to teach new things. Very caring for you as an individual. Great lunch provided. Honest good work done. Great with working with patients.
Dental office with a family
Hygiene Assistant/Cordinator (Current Employee) –  Stephenville, TX3 November 2015
Overall good place to work. Very family orientated, great group of girls and great Doctor. I would Definitely recommend working here. This office actually gets to know the patient and provides exceptional service.
Needs alot of work.
(RDA) (CDA) Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TN24 July 2013
Completely disorganized. Turn over extremely high. Abusive environment. 15 hour days. 6 days a week. I would not recommend any to work here. The only good thing I can say about this office is I liked my co-workers and the lead assistant was fair honest and worked just as hard if not harder than everyone else. She set a great example for us to follow. Management was horrible. I never new when I was working when I would get off that day they would send me home and then call me back in. Not a way to run a business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DENTAL EXCELLENCE. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4