DENTAL EXCELLENCE Employee Review

View all DENTAL EXCELLENCE reviews

very stressful and owner will break every HR code of conduct
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  all location in Tennessee6 January 2016
very stressful Quote" You have not been broke in until I make you cry" makes you work open to close 6am to las patient procedure is complete sometimes 10 to 11 pm. I worked many day with out a lunch break. Very poor training 1/2 day on teeth and software then thru me in due to employees quitting.
Pros
Cons
everything was the worst place and company to ever work for business code of ethics not used here

Other DENTAL EXCELLENCE Employee Reviews

Junior dentist (Former Employee) –  Bara Banki, Uttar Pradesh25 July 2019
Nice doctor. good experience. well managed. enjoyed working there. Knowledgable doctor. helpful and honest. it was a great experience. Learned work ethics and work culture.
Excellent communication and incentives for advancement.
Business Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN14 December 2018
Pleasant team members, very goal oriented, excellent management advice, huge incentive programs for a challenging work day, top of the line dental care with a successful patient based atmosphere. Difficulty meeting all goals before the end of day due to not enough hours in the day to reach all tasks being completed. This practice was fun, fast paced, excellent communication between team members, and huge positive feedback for a job well done.
Pros
Great leadership, fast paced tasks, warm environment, positive recogognition on a daily basis.
Cons
Downsizing office to make for less hours to meet my needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DENTAL EXCELLENCE. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4