DENTAL EXCELLENCE Employee Review

View all DENTAL EXCELLENCE reviews

Needs alot of work.
(RDA) (CDA) Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TN24 July 2013
Completely disorganized. Turn over extremely high. Abusive environment. 15 hour days. 6 days a week. I would not recommend any to work here. The only good thing I can say about this office is I liked my co-workers and the lead assistant was fair honest and worked just as hard if not harder than everyone else. She set a great example for us to follow. Management was horrible. I never new when I was working when I would get off that day they would send me home and then call me back in. Not a way to run a business.

Other DENTAL EXCELLENCE Employee Reviews

Junior dentist (Former Employee) –  Bara Banki, Uttar Pradesh25 July 2019
Nice doctor. good experience. well managed. enjoyed working there. Knowledgable doctor. helpful and honest. it was a great experience. Learned work ethics and work culture.
Excellent communication and incentives for advancement.
Business Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN14 December 2018
Pleasant team members, very goal oriented, excellent management advice, huge incentive programs for a challenging work day, top of the line dental care with a successful patient based atmosphere. Difficulty meeting all goals before the end of day due to not enough hours in the day to reach all tasks being completed. This practice was fun, fast paced, excellent communication between team members, and huge positive feedback for a job well done.
Pros
Great leadership, fast paced tasks, warm environment, positive recogognition on a daily basis.
Cons
Downsizing office to make for less hours to meet my needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DENTAL EXCELLENCE. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4