Department For Communities and Social Inclusion Pay & Benefits reviews

Great workplace to learn aout other cultures and to be organised and felxable in your job
Disability Services Officer (Current Employee) –  South Australia, Adelaide26 August 2018
- As daily basis, the officer has to be organised and flexible and thoughtful to perform the duties.

- I learning how to organise my daily duties, how to plan for today and for next seven days, how to understand other cultures, how to solve daily issues individually and with the team. how to engage our clients in their daily activities and how to find productive benefits for them.

- managing the relations with other team members to perform our duties with new ideas from each one of us. The flexibility to exchange opinions and thoughts and manage the problems that we might meet when we do our duties.

- Our job give a chance to deal and mix with other cultures and to learn more about what they like to dislike. Also, those skills helped us to achieve our duties correctly.

- The hardest part of our job is to find the people who isolate themselves away from the team or manage their duties without communicate with other team members.

- The most enjoyable part is to feel comfortable to do your duties with other team members who fixable and understandable to your culture, opinions, ideas and personalty.
Experience varied
Information Officer (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA6 April 2017
This position was enjoyable under the right management, however it is an area with an extremely high turnover which made it difficult to identify changes in management expectations and culture.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
High turnover