Department of Communities Employee Reviews for Project CoordinatorReview this company
Project Coordinator1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 47 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Great culture, friendly staff and good work-life balance. Management listens to advice and acceptable to change. Hardest part of the job is when some end-users require additional support which can take almost an hour to guide them on the phone. But overall I totally enjoyed working there and help where I can.
Friendly staff and good work-life balance.
Was this review helpful?
See more Department of Communities reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Communities. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 47 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Department of Communities
- Why do/did you like working at Department of Communities?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Department of Communities?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Department of Communities? What are the s…3 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Department of Communities?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Department of Communities management do to prevent employees from leaving?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Department of Communities?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Department of Communities?One person answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Department of Communities?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Department of Communities?