Department of Communities Employee Reviews for Resource OfficerReview this company
Resource Officer2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 47 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
This is an evolving complex field to work in with regional responsibilities increasing on a weekly basis.
Community Resource Officer A05 (Current Employee) - Beenleigh, South east region of Queensland. - 26 December 2012
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The team I work with are highly experienced and very supportive to me in meeting all the daily challenges.The complex technical financial and reporting requirements are very challenging to me as the newest member of this team.Following the machinery of government changes enforced from July 2012 I was provided with this and 4 other options to consider as my previous position was no longer funded.
fortnightly meetings in ouutside venues:surf clubs etc
time limited ministerial responses, that mean all other tasks are to be left until ministerial response is completed, the hardest part of the job is preparation and reporting in excel, there is presure to release capacity assessments within very tight time frames.
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Department of Communities reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Communities. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 47 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Department of Communities
- Why do/did you like working at Department of Communities?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Department of Communities?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Department of Communities? What are the s…3 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Department of Communities?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Department of Communities management do to prevent employees from leaving?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Department of Communities?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Department of Communities?One person answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Department of Communities?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Department of Communities?