Department of Communities Employee Reviews for Senior PsychologistReview this company
Senior Psychologist1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 47 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Extremely disappointed working under multiple levels of tired and resentful middle management holding onto permanent positions awaiting retirement. Corporate restructure saw respected, well educated and experienced staff lost to voluntary redundancies and positions safest within lower management held by those most willing to cut meagre budgets, force redundancies and merge teams. Following mothers death, received phone call from disengaged program manager to be told that two days are granted as paid bereavement leave but any more time taken will require an application to receive unpaid leave. Returned to dying bunch of petrol station flowers on desk.
Toxic workplace lacking leadership
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Department of Communities reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Communities. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 47 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Department of Communities
- Why do/did you like working at Department of Communities?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Department of Communities?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Department of Communities? What are the s…3 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Department of Communities?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Department of Communities management do to prevent employees from leaving?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Department of Communities?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Department of Communities?One person answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Department of Communities?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Department of Communities?