Department of Health and Ageing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Department of Health and Ageing Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
Interesting place to work with good people. The workplace encourages you to grow mentally and professionally. ........................................
Each day was always different with different challenges and deadlines.
I learned so much in this position from performing budget preparation paperwork, company strategic plans to completing analysis of company Periodic financial statements and Audited financial statements. I was also included in contract management of smaller organisations.

My co-workers were all very supportive and encouraging of further learning and development.

The hardest part of this position was the Contract Management and data collection for head office meetings (very tight timeframes for this data collection from a number of sources)

The most enjoyable part of the job was the really great working environment and supportive family orientated staff. Also the working relationships I developed with stakeholders was very rewarding.
Pros
Excellent work/life balance and work hours and environment
Cons
Only a contract position and Parking availability and cost
Working at department of health was a very conducive environment to happiness and productivity. People are very easy to work with, sharing of skills and information is high and the flexibility of work is fantastic.
Pros
flexibility, conditions and opportunities
Cons
to much cake and morning teas...
Busy reactive area to work. Great work colleagues. Plenty of development through training.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Department of Health and Ageing?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Health and Ageing. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8