Department of Justice and Community Safety
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Department of Justice and Community Safety reviews

Department of Justice and Community Safety

Department of Justice and Community Safety Employee Review

Constant bullying and toxic work culture.

I worked at Corrections Victoria, Forensic Intervention Service and used to be called Specialised Offender Assessment and Treatment Service. The management there are bully and unfriendly. You wont have a say at work and they constantly make threat to put you under performance if you cannot make 100% KPI. Some seniors there have been there for so long and they lost their passion. When you ask them questions, they would just ignore you. Worst place to work.

not now

not now. I will provide an assessment in future. There has been a period of transformation occurring in the department. When things settle, I will provide a review.

No transparency

Job development only happens if you know someone regardless of skills, experience or knowledge. Job culture is very poor at our location. Care factor is zero. Lots of very unhappy people.

Pros

Use to be the overtime

Cons

Way too many inexperienced staff, dangerous.
Same location

Really good department to work for

- Always flexible with working hours, working from home and when needing to take leave. - I found HR supportive and the department very culturally inclusive which I loved. - If you are on fixed term it is hard to secure an ongoing position without having to go through a panel interview, even if you are already working in the position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Justice and Community Safety. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?