Department of Justice and Community Safety
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Department of Justice and Community Safety reviews

Department of Justice and Community Safety

Department of Justice and Community Safety Employee Review

Secure employment...if permanent

Great job with the right support. Unfortunately, some areas are top heavy and some of the upper management tend to be a little less transparent in their actions than one would expect of a person of their station.

not now

not now. I will provide an assessment in future. There has been a period of transformation occurring in the department. When things settle, I will provide a review.
Same location

Constant bullying and toxic work culture.

I worked at Corrections Victoria, Forensic Intervention Service and used to be called Specialised Offender Assessment and Treatment Service. The management there are bully and unfriendly. You wont have a say at work and they constantly make threat to put you under performance if you cannot make 100% KPI. Some seniors there have been there for so long and they lost their passion. When you ask them questions, they would just ignore you. Worst place to work.

No transparency

Job development only happens if you know someone regardless of skills, experience or knowledge. Job culture is very poor at our location. Care factor is zero. Lots of very unhappy people.

Pros

Use to be the overtime

Cons

Way too many inexperienced staff, dangerous.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Justice and Community Safety. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question