Department of Justice and Community Safety Employee Reviews for Executive AssistantReview this company
Executive Assistant1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 37 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The salary offered could never make up for the lack of training, nepotism and downward envy from people who have been in positions they are not qualified for too long. The turnover of staff should be seen as an indicator of performance of management, not the staff they supposedly look after (when they are not too busy at the tennis, on the boards of companies and "working from home"). If you want to sit around earning too much money to prove that you can take a two hour lunch or reduce the new recruits to tears by assigning tasks without support, this is the perfect job for you. If you want to actually do your job, up skill and work as a team, keep walking because despite policy and guidelines that say you will be doing these things you'll be too busy pulling knives out of your back (and front) to do your job. Don't expect to be rewarded for experience because that is threatening to the stuffy arrogant seasoned bullies who will use it to make you look like a know it all or segregate you until you question your abilities and don't expect your executive management to have any qualifications appropriate for the job they get paid for or have any issues dealt with by HR (have a look at how many lawyers work for HR, that'll tell you how much money they spend protecting the vile culture that is as accepted as the "casual racism" and high turnover). Apart from that, it's a beautiful place to work if you ignore the previous statements...
Three hours of lunch if you are invited.
Bullying protected, racism, ignorance and incompetent management leading to injury.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Department of Justice and Community SafetyExecutive Assistant positions
See more Department of Justice and Community Safety reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Justice and Community Safety. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 37 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Department of Justice and Community Safety
- What is the company culture like at Department of Justice and Community Safety?3 people answered
- What are some tips for mothers looking to return to the workforce?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Department of Justice and Community Safety, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Department of Justice and Community Safet…2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Department of Justice and Community Safety?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Department of Justice and Community Safety?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Department of Justice and Community Safety?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Department of Justice and Community Safety?One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Department of Justice and Community Safety?One person answered
- What is Department of Justice and Community Safety sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get …One person answered