Derrimut 247 Gym
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Derrimut 247 Gym Employee Review

14 November 2020
I was with Derrimut for 5 months and enjoyed the culture and cohesiveness of the team. I was only a cleaner for the business but thoroughly enjoyed the relationships I built during my time. The staff are friendly, most of our members are lovely and I have made some life long friends during my time here.
Pros
Product discount, family like team, adaptability for disabilities, accepting of differences.
Cons
Award rates are far too low (fitness industry award), head office management very meh
12 November 2020
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) - Derrimut VIC
The job is a typical slow paced store person job. You receive stock, count stock, pick stock and dispatch stock. The crew is relaxed and easy going but step up when required and things get busy. However, Upper management seem to enjoy throwing spanners into the works and don't show a lot of appreciation for your efforts. There is no real career progression from this role but it is a safe position for those who are competent.
Pros
Easy position, Not very stressful
Cons
Upper management
23 January 2020
Receptionist (Former Employee) - Corio VIC
Derrimut creates a great upbeat environment at any time of the day so you can make the most of your workout. They have come a long way in the quality of products that they have available for purchase. One of the best employers who really go out of their way to create a solid work/life balance for their staff.
  1. Productive workplace with flexibility to adapt routines and tasks for disabilities.