Design & Construct
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Design & Construct Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Working at Design and Construct has been the best career choice I have made. I love to come into work every day. There is a great team environment and Management style. The workplace is modern and comfortable. There are great facilities and regular extra fun activities. There is a work life balance and you are rewarded well through salary and bonus schemes. The company is continually growing and great for gaining extra experience and training.
Pros
Lot's of extra activities that promote a work-life balance and team culture
Cons
Sometimes hard to keep up with fast growth of the company.
D&C is a very enjoyable place to work at with a very "easy going" vibe. Consultants have fun while being 100% dedicated to their clients and candidates.
Good working environment. Emphasis on working hard to receive rewards, bonuses and team entertainment incentives. One of the leading rec firms in the built environment space. Great training, really strong support from managers and helping consultants fulfilling potential. Great online branding which means lots of new clients calling in jobs and unique candidates approaching the business.
Pros
Bonuses and work environment
Cons
location of office
D&C have given me the autonomy to run my area of the business as I see fit while also giving me the support I need when it's needed.
No question has been to small and I genuinely feel like I'm part of a team and that my contributions are valued.
Pros
Modern tech and good office vibe
Cons
Recruitment has it's peaks a troughs
I have a strong passion in Marketing and Psychology, and I feel lucky to be surrounded by passionate Recruitment Specialists who are sharing the same goal: building meaningful relationships and careers.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Design & Construct. Our community is ready to answer.
Design & Construct Reviews by Location