Design & Construct
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Design & Construct Employee Review

Great place to work!

14 February 2017
I have a strong passion in Marketing and Psychology, and I feel lucky to be surrounded by passionate Recruitment Specialists who are sharing the same goal: building meaningful relationships and careers.
2 October 2017
Operations Manager (Current Employee) - North Sydney NSW
Working at Design and Construct has been the best career choice I have made. I love to come into work every day. There is a great team environment and Management style. The workplace is modern and comfortable. There are great facilities and regular extra fun activities. There is a work life balance and you are rewarded well through salary and bonus schemes. The company is continually growing and great for gaining extra experience and training.
Pros
Lot's of extra activities that promote a work-life balance and team culture
Cons
Sometimes hard to keep up with fast growth of the company.
28 September 2017
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) - North Sydney NSW
D&C is a very enjoyable place to work at with a very "easy going" vibe. Consultants have fun while being 100% dedicated to their clients and candidates.
14 February 2017
Consultant (Current Employee) - North Sydney NSW
D&C have given me the autonomy to run my area of the business as I see fit while also giving me the support I need when it's needed. No question has been to small and I genuinely feel like I'm part of a team and that my contributions are valued.
Pros
Modern tech and good office vibe
Cons
Recruitment has it's peaks a troughs