Deutsche Bank
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Deutsche Bank Employee Reviews

Learnt a lot about the sector that you cover, focusing on providing the best output to the client under a timely manner. Everyone is very supportive and are willing to help each other on their work, they will come over and sit down with you and explain to you how to complete different tasks.
Pros
Fantastic learning experience
Cons
I felt undervalued and like a number. No options for educational development and globally has a toxic culture that creates underachievement. As a senior person in my field I don't recommend the company, but for graduates starting out it would give them a wide exposure to a broad product range in financial services
wonderful experience and great learning.have done end to end client handling and learnt handling market risk by modelling.was responsible for testing and reporting
My employment contract terms with Deutsche Bank and associated agencies prohibit me from commenting or disclosing information or views relating to my employment with DB. What I can say is that I was very happy at DB. They are a great team of people with a great platform and culture. My local and regional colleagues and managers were great to work with and extremely professional. Unfortunately they had very specific global cost-cutting targets in 2018, and I was one of many locally and globally that they were obliged to let go as part of their mass global retrenchment program.
even though work life balance is good but no money ,alot of duplicate work they give some times ,otherwise its a good learning experienece ,but still depends on your manager
Pros
work life balance
Cons
no salary hike
I had an enjoyable years working in this bank. The workplace culture and management were the reason I stayed this long. The most enjoyable part of the job was when you are compensated if you work hard. Though sometimes we work long hours .
Pros
Free daily coffee/biscuits and drinks/nibbles on Fridays
Cons
Sometimes working long hours
The organisation values its employees, despite the reputation investment banks hold, I felt supported. The roles provide the right level of challenge and reward.
Pros
Strong reputation
Cons
hours may be longer than a domestic bank
Deutsche Bank is really an amazing place to work. Had learned vendor engagement, exhibiting strong negotiation, communication, and analytical skills. Worked projects like vendor transformation, process improvement and cost reduction in infrastructure management and resource management.
Overall a great place to work. Supportive management and constant ongoing training. Can be busy but that is to be expected with an investment bank.
Pros
Supportive colleagues and management
Cons
Only worked there for ten weeks. It was a great environment to work. The people were so friendly and make you feel so welcome.
Exposure to large transactions Was able to learn from great M&A practitioners
Pros
Deal flow
Cons
Deutsche Bank is for those with a competitive spirit and a drive to perform in the professional life. My time there was during the GFC and so it was an incredible learning experience about Investment Banking in a challenging time. As Head of Development for Australia & New Zealand it was exciting to be a part of an organisation that faired well during the GFC and to experience the GFC in a location less impacted. Day to day was full of designing and implementing programs, ensuring staff was continuing to develop and working with highly intelligent, diligent co-workers.