Deutsche Bank Employee Reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 2,349 reviews
no salary hike
Business System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW11 February 2018
even though work life balance is good but no money ,alot of duplicate work they give some times ,otherwise its a good learning experienece ,but still depends on your manager
Pros
work life balance
Cons
no salary hike
Great team, platform and regional management. Challenging times
Global FIC e-Trading Sales (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW31 December 2018
My employment contract terms with Deutsche Bank and associated agencies prohibit me from commenting or disclosing information or views relating to my employment with DB.

What I can say is that I was very happy at DB. They are a great team of people with a great platform and culture. My local and regional colleagues and managers were great to work with and extremely professional.

Unfortunately they had very specific global cost-cutting targets in 2018, and I was one of many locally and globally that they were obliged to let go as part of their mass global retrenchment program.
workplace culture is good with friendly environment
Associate, FX Corporate and CLS Settlement (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW14 November 2017
I had an enjoyable years working in this bank. The workplace culture and management were the reason I stayed this long. The most enjoyable part of the job was when you are compensated if you work hard. Though sometimes we work long hours .
Pros
Free daily coffee/biscuits and drinks/nibbles on Fridays
Cons
Sometimes working long hours
Great place to work!
Compliance Officer (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 February 2016
Overall a great place to work. Supportive management and constant ongoing training. Can be busy but that is to be expected with an investment bank.
Pros
Supportive colleagues and management
Great Company to work for
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW27 September 2017
The organisation values its employees, despite the reputation investment banks hold, I felt supported. The roles provide the right level of challenge and reward.
Pros
Strong reputation
Cons
hours may be longer than a domestic bank
Great bulge bracket experience
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, Australia19 April 2014
Exposure to large transactions

Was able to learn from great M&A practitioners
Pros
Deal flow
Cons
Deutsche Bank is excellent place to work.
Assistant Vice-President (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 March 2017
Deutsche Bank is really an amazing place to work.
Had learned vendor engagement, exhibiting strong negotiation, communication, and analytical skills.
Worked projects like vendor transformation, process improvement and cost reduction in infrastructure management and resource management.
A passion to perform - they really mean it!
Vice President, Head of Development (Former Employee) –  Sydney, Australia15 October 2013
Deutsche Bank is for those with a competitive spirit and a drive to perform in the professional life. My time there was during the GFC and so it was an incredible learning experience about Investment Banking in a challenging time.

As Head of Development for Australia & New Zealand it was exciting to be a part of an organisation that faired well during the GFC and to experience the GFC in a location less impacted.

Day to day was full of designing and implementing programs, ensuring staff was continuing to develop and working with highly intelligent, diligent co-workers.
Fun place to work.
Senior Officer / Fixed Interest Settlements (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW13 March 2015
Only worked there for ten weeks. It was a great environment to work. The people were so friendly and make you feel so welcome.