Dexus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Dexus Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
The workplace was a competitive, fast paced and rewarding. I enjoyed going to work everyday, regardless of the challenges of the job. The staff were friendly, and overall the experience was great.
Dexus is a great place to work.

The people are professional, collaborative and talented. The culture is all about the customer experience and service, innovation and thinking about the future. There is a real focus on diversity and inclusion, each individual's wellbeing and enabling flexible work arrangements for both men and women.

It is a fantastic place to work and there's lots of opportunities to develop your career.
Pros
Great benefits, great people, interesting work
Cons
None that I can think of
I didn't have any previous experience working in Centre Management prior to this position but the team were amazing and it was a good environment to work in.
I was only at Dexus for two months as I had to return to the UK.
I was involved in assisting with establishing their new PMO and bringing my knowledge of Agile to the business, as well as being the only Senior BA working on a project to add functionality to their existing Leasing Management System.
My first time working in Centre Management at a shopping centre as it opened my eyes to a new world and gave me a new appreciation for how a Centre runs.
Pros
Shopping
Cons
Shopping - bank balance!
Efficient and supportive work environment, always striving for best practice and continuous improvement. Internal and external training opportunities are regularly provided and encouraged.
Pros
Training and support