DFP Recruitment Services Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

Great people to work for
Project Support - digitising Govt financial (Former Employee) –  Adelaide City Centre SA19 September 2018
Staff are helpful, switched on and also really easy to deal with. Meaningful communications, my pay is always on time and they have been pretty good at keeping me in work.
osh club is easily the worst place i have worked.
coordinator oshclub (Former Employee) –  Sydney Inner Suburbs NSW7 March 2018
factory childcare with out any kind of attention to the needs of children or their families, just a pure money-making exercise managed by machines pretending to be humans
Job agency company very helpful
DATA ANALYST, ASSIGNMENT ONE (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC20 February 2018
DFP had been very helpful in finding employment for me when required, may it be full time, part time or casual work. Easy to deal with and very friendly staff.
Pros
Very friendly staff
Cons
no cons
fun working environment
Technical Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Townsville City QLD5 September 2016
Working on the phones assisting clients with their business faults
Having faults and questions answered in a manner of professionalism and understand the clients needs and wants to have their business up and running properly
Pros
always talking to new people
Great team environment and latest technology
Call Centre Consultant - Debt - Early Collections (Former Employee) –  Northbridge, Perth CBD28 December 2014
A typical day at work starts by getting there early to have breakfast and a cup of tea before I log on to many computer programs so that I am ready to start work right on time. Staying positive with a results focussed attitude and a goal to achieve KPIs is a must. I constantly learn new things everyday. I especially learn from the hard calls or problems that need to be resolved right away. I am always open with communication with my managers/supervisors and co-workers. I am friendly and supportive of my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is when there is a situation that cannot be resolved due to the policies and procedures of the company. I find that by breaking down the issue and explaining to the client why it cannot be resolved in their preferred way enables the client to understand the situation better and reduces their anger and frustration. The most enjoyable part would have to be the satisfaction that you have done your job well and helped several people that day including clients, co-workers and the team as a whole.
Placed in busy information centre
Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Vic9 December 2012
Recruitment agent that provides regular feedback sessions and advice. I was placed in busy Information Centre carrying out a wide variety of tasks, working with my colleagues to deliver team goals. Th e job included roles which encouraged me to grow such as being a fire warden and taking part in the corporate safety programme.
Pros
busy role with variety of tasks
Cons
temporary contract