DFP Recruitment Services Pty Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DFP Recruitment Services Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews
Happy bunch of people great work environment good hours pay was average compared to everyone else on site though good vibes i would recommend them again
Professional employers. Engaging with their staff members to ensure effective delivery of reliable team members. Polite, helpful and understanding company witj good core values. I highly recommend DFP's services.
Pros
Good pay. Above award.
Cons
Not much work on at this time
Have not been contacted for work since I finish my assignment, the pay was ok, I didnt need to learn anything else as it was a client based position where people rang in to buy tickets for the MSWA Mega home lottery. I cannot review any more as I have only worked three weeks for the company.
Pros
work
Cons
Not been contracted since.
Staff are helpful, switched on and also really easy to deal with. Meaningful communications, my pay is always on time and they have been pretty good at keeping me in work.
factory childcare with out any kind of attention to the needs of children or their families, just a pure money-making exercise managed by machines pretending to be humans
DFP had been very helpful in finding employment for me when required, may it be full time, part time or casual work. Easy to deal with and very friendly staff.
Pros
Very friendly staff
Cons
no cons
Working on the phones assisting clients with their business faults
Having faults and questions answered in a manner of professionalism and understand the clients needs and wants to have their business up and running properly
Pros
always talking to new people
A typical day at work starts by getting there early to have breakfast and a cup of tea before I log on to many computer programs so that I am ready to start work right on time. Staying positive with a results focussed attitude and a goal to achieve KPIs is a must. I constantly learn new things everyday. I especially learn from the hard calls or problems that need to be resolved right away. I am always open with communication with my managers/supervisors and co-workers. I am friendly and supportive of my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is when there is a situation that cannot be resolved due to the policies and procedures of the company. I find that by breaking down the issue and explaining to the client why it cannot be resolved in their preferred way enables the client to understand the situation better and reduces their anger and frustration. The most enjoyable part would have to be the satisfaction that you have done your job well and helped several people that day including clients, co-workers and the team as a whole.
Recruitment agent that provides regular feedback sessions and advice. I was placed in busy Information Centre carrying out a wide variety of tasks, working with my colleagues to deliver team goals. Th e job included roles which encouraged me to grow such as being a fire warden and taking part in the corporate safety programme.
Pros
busy role with variety of tasks
Cons
temporary contract