Diabetes NSW
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Diabetes NSW Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
My typical day would consist of greeting my work colleagues, as I made my way to my office, I would start my computer and check for any new messages and my work schedules. I would then attend to any customer enquirers as well as any new assignments from management that required urgent attention. I would then open the reception and start greeting and meeting our clients and visitors. I would then get busy with the days activities. I liaise constantly with management and co-workers throughout the day and assist our clients and visitors with their needs, whilst maintaining a professional and friendly persona.

I am passionate working with people, and I am always willing to help others whether they are my work colleagues by sharing my work experiences and skill.
Working across several business units allowed for clear membership messaging to be portrayed. At the time of events, all staff understood it was hands on deck, building a collaborative culture.
Pros
Cons
Age of office space, not conjucife to innovation
A wonderful job sadly left to relocate ,customer focused,helping clients,rewarding .
I was working alone for most of my time there and times with another Customer Service Rep.

I was responsible for ordering stock,stocktaking,registering clients,banking and posting duties ,organising mail outs for events,taking mobile shops to events . competent on various computer programs.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Diabetes NSW?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diabetes NSW. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5