Dialog Information Technology Employee Reviews

Not Recomended
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane16 January 2018
Dodgy Visa and Salary practices, Management Distant and Non Communicative, Not proactive, Dont care about consultants. Do not support consultants. Do not provide training.
Pros
Cons
Dodgy
review of dailog it
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT30 June 2017
worked there for 2 months, small workstations, high turnover of staff at the time i was there. Some support with senior staff the agencies out posted to were fairly uncooperative.
Pros
a job
A good place to work
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane19 July 2015
Overall Dialog was a good place to work although being a consultancy most of the time you are located on Client sites. The people and management at Dialog are progressive and friendly and generally the work atmosphere is good.
Great company to work at, I was fortunate to have great managers
Manager, Dialog Training Division (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD29 May 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Dialog, both as a Marketing Executive in Cognos Business Unit and subsequently as a Manager of the Training Division. I have learned a lot about Cognos BI Solutions, meeting new clients through marketing events & initiatives. I had great managers in both roles in the Cognos Business Unit and also my Managing Director, to whom I reported to as a Manager of the Training Division was great - I really looked up to him and admired him. We had a great, tightly knit team in both. The hardest part of the job was letting go and having to resign when my spouse was headhunted to work for a global consulting firm based in Sydney. The most enjoyable part of the job was having the satisfaction of having done a great job, e.g thorough training appraisal feedback, or my own performance appraisal. I gave 100%+ in both roles and was rewarded fairly & accordingly.
Pros
Being a part of a great team and working for a highly respected company
Cons
At times long hours, when deadlines had to be met, new courseware to be developed, client proposals to be completed.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Perth, Australia7 October 2014
IT Consultancy. Good experienced consultants and nice people to work with, professional organisation.