Dialog Information Technology
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Dialog Information Technology Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
An Australian organisation located in Melbourne CBD a great place to maintain work-life balance. The management is very friendly and the supervisors are great mentors.
Dialog IT is a great IT professional culture. During my time Dialog IT, I had the opportunity to meet and interact with other skilful professionals. I received support and training for different tools. The managers are open and friendly so that you feel like going to work. I highly recommend the company to any IT professional.
Pros
Free snack constantly
Cons
Sometimes long waiting for assignments
Good employment package, positive workplace culture and generous professional development opportunities. Offers a broad range of ITC skills and experience to private and public sector entities.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Long down-time
Dodgy Visa and Salary practices, Management Distant and Non Communicative, Not proactive, Dont care about consultants. Do not support consultants. Do not provide training.
Pros
Cons
Dodgy
worked there for 2 months, small workstations, high turnover of staff at the time i was there. Some support with senior staff the agencies out posted to were fairly uncooperative.
Pros
a job
Cons
Overall Dialog was a good place to work although being a consultancy most of the time you are located on Client sites. The people and management at Dialog are progressive and friendly and generally the work atmosphere is good.
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Dialog, both as a Marketing Executive in Cognos Business Unit and subsequently as a Manager of the Training Division. I have learned a lot about Cognos BI Solutions, meeting new clients through marketing events & initiatives. I had great managers in both roles in the Cognos Business Unit and also my Managing Director, to whom I reported to as a Manager of the Training Division was great - I really looked up to him and admired him. We had a great, tightly knit team in both. The hardest part of the job was letting go and having to resign when my spouse was headhunted to work for a global consulting firm based in Sydney. The most enjoyable part of the job was having the satisfaction of having done a great job, e.g thorough training appraisal feedback, or my own performance appraisal. I gave 100%+ in both roles and was rewarded fairly & accordingly.
Pros
Being a part of a great team and working for a highly respected company
Cons
At times long hours, when deadlines had to be met, new courseware to be developed, client proposals to be completed.
IT Consultancy. Good experienced consultants and nice people to work with, professional organisation.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dialog Information Technology. Our community is ready to answer.
Dialog Information Technology Reviews by Location