Diligent Employee Reviews

Growing company going through ton of aquisitions
Head of Higher Education Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NY23 May 2019
The company allowed reps to operate independently. They offered help in marketing and spared no expense when it came to marketing international company with offices throughout the globe.
Fast paced
Contract Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC13 May 2019
Locate accounts that were missing historical contracts. Enter missing contracts into Salesforce
I learned to work independently
Management was very hands off
Very quiet work place
The hardest part was learning as you go
Pros
Working independently
Cons
Very little training.
Good place to work, fun and productive
Release Engineer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC21 March 2019
Great place to work. Great people.Productive and fun place to work. Challenging projects and great toolsets to do good work. Culture was good with flexible hours when needed.
Amazing company to work at
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY8 November 2018
If you are looking to work with senior professionals and learn from the best, than this is the place to be. Environment is over collaborative and people genuinely care about you!
Pros
Free snack!
busy
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CA19 October 2018
most enjoyable part is the people, but very stressful and feel under appreciated we do so much including the drivers and i feel like we aren't paid fairly for this location
Pros
good hours
Cons
no official breaks, stressful, underappreciated
All looks good once you start, but after a while the snakes come out
Prefer not to say (Current Employee) –  London19 October 2018
I left a perfectly good and stable job to work for this place because of the false promises of advancement. The truth is, people do get promoted and often, but a lot of game playing, a lot of lies and a lot of manipulation comes with it.

Management is so incompetent because they got promoted within a couple of years having had no management experience whatsoever. You therefore get almost no feedback and then they’ll complain that you are not performing well. There is no such thing as constructive feedback so you are not even sure what it is you need to improve on!

It’s really a culture of work extremely hard (ie long long long long hours) and play hard (think lots of alcohol) and that may be fun for a lot of people but i know some people do feel pressured into going. The work life balance is therefore not so great.
Pros
the money
Very fun place to work
Customer Service Courier (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO1 September 2018
It was a 1099 job. You worked without much supervision. No bonuses, no paid sick days or not even any benefits. You get paid every other week. The pay was a very low pay.
Simple workplace, managment needs work.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Woodland, WA4 May 2018
I enjoy my customers and the daily tasks I am responsible for. There are some pleasurable employees that I enjoy working with, however, the management in this company has a long way to go to provide a healthy and conflict free work environment for their employees. I would not recommend this place.
Pros
1 Free hot food item per shift
Cons
games of favorites and and spiteful manager
fun of workplace
cleaner for restaurants and offices (Former Employee) –  Peterborough10 January 2018
I liked that workplace, but I didn"t like the way How they paid me the night shift as a normal shift. very good pepole and very nice manager, near to my house.
Pros
near to my house
Cons
evening and night shift paid as normal shift
Learning was immense and got exposure to the technologies and projects.
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka29 August 2017
Learning which the company gave was immense and the the time in which i saw my personal growth was tremendous.The place was good to gain knowledge. Project was assigned to employees and the ownership was given to them which in turn built the leadership skills.Since the company is not doing good, i wish to change and be part of a different working environment.
Pros
Project ownership
Cons
unstable
Good Company in Very Competitive Space
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC2 August 2017
Good company operating in a very competitive space with an attractive niche offering. In my opinion, we were over taken by some larger and more established players that we just couldn't compete with in terms of capital and market share.
Pros
Free Baseball games, Cinco De Mayo Day Celebration (with a Margarita machine)
Cons
Higher risk environment
Awesome workplace
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Bhoopsandra, Karnataka15 July 2017
Fun at work and many learnings everyday while working with the team members, teach us how to manage graphics with google search and get idea and create creative ideas for the customer requirement.
Pros
Yes sometimes
Cons
sometimes
Mean Company
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VA6 April 2017
I worked in the accounting department they were very mean and rude.. No sense of human touch. Your treated more like a number than a person. Company is very unorganized and all over the place. Low pay and supar benefits
Pros
Startup company
Cons
Bad leadership
Great place to work at.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TX7 December 2016
My job at LULAC Educational Service Center was my first job. I enjoyed it very much. Co-workers were so nice and helpful. Job environment was great. Looked forward to going to work every day.
Pros
worked with professional employees.
Cons
N/a
It was a great place until the new CEO arrived...
QA Director (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC7 July 2016
The Charlotte office of Diligent was a good learning experience for me. Although Diligent was a well established and financially secure company, the Charlotte office was created to develop a greenfiled application. As such, the environment and culture in the CLT office was very "start-up" like.
Great Place To Learn
Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NY31 May 2016
A great place to learn. Pretty laid back work/life balance. Not much of a place for someone creative. Job security is not guaranteed. People are respectful but company culture can be dry at times.
Fun Atmosphere - great people
Office Manager/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NY14 December 2015
Had a great time during the short few months I was there. Management and co-workers were fun and approachable. I only left because my husbands job re-located him.
horrible place to work
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  tempe, az30 March 2015
overall it is a horrible place run away it is not worth your life. it will take all your time and leave you with an empty carcass where your soul use to be
Welcome to the USA
Observer (Former Employee) –  USA19 December 2014
A friend told me about this company but I didn’t listen. I had to check it out for myself, and I believe her.
She got hired by nice people in dark coats and fired by men in white hats. Very sad in this day and age. Be wary especially if you have to choose between two opportunities. Go the other way because if you are unemployed you may be back in line shortly after being hired by these folks.

This is what she told me that this company:
“They set up a new hub to hire permanent people in a “right to work State" and then allowed these new hires to believe that they are viable workers before calling them down days later to tell they just don't fit in, so that they don't have to be questioned.

No genuine information is shared with the new people even when politely asked. The work environment is very chaotic. They have a lot of smart people working there but clearly management has no direction. They have a lot of resources but operations has no clear directive even when you have the resources. They have the wrong people in charge clearly some folks still have the "high school" mentality of the prom queen taking another girls boyfriend kind of issues.

They also have employees who have very little faith in management but won't tell them to their face either. That will eventually lead to a clear demise.

But what is the saddest thing of all is that they believe they are about to develop something that already exists, and I would have told them had they not dismissed me for the color of my skin.

The most enjoyable part of the job would have been staying and making a
  more... better product then the one I found. Putting our state on the map as a unified dignified family of awesome folks getting things done...under budget, on time, and with a smile on our faces! But unfortunately that will never happen.”
Apparently several people have already left for similar reasons.
Pros
I enjoyed my experience, it taught me how to be thorough in knowing the product that I am Supporting. However, Im glad that I found a better company.
Application Support (Former Employee) –  New York, NY23 April 2014
Working with Board of Directors, you need to be on Top of things. thoroughly knowing the product that I am a supporting. However, I am glad that I found a more a better company that offers more growth, and opportunity.
Cons
not a stable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diligent. Our community is ready to answer.