Direct Recruitment

Direct Recruitment Employee Reviews

Very unfriendly.
Client Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC20 January 2017
I approached this company after reading that they were friendly,client centric and that it was possible to walk into the office. I was met by a Receptionist who was actually quite unfriendly, cold, ,argumentative and definitely not welcoming. I did not feel respected and would definitely not recommend approaching them as a recruitment agency. It's not that hard to be pilite and friendly. I approached her in an open and courteous manner so I don't understand why I got treated so badly.
Fantastic company with great people to work with
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC16 November 2015
I worked for Direct Recruitment for 6+ years & every one of those years was fantastic.

My typical day involved administration duties, organising temps for offices & talking with staff members in regards to any login system issues they were encountering.

I started with Direct Recruitment as an Administrator/Receptionist & finished up my time there as an Executive Assistant. They put me through short courses to help me advance my skills.

Management was always great to work with. Very supportive & always gave constructive feedback in a positive way. Management was always encouraging.

The team & culture at Direct Recruitment was that of a family. Everyone is very happy to be there & genuinely enjoy the work that they do.

The hardest part of my role as an Executive Assistant was sometimes dealing with irate customers. I was always able to handle each situation with a professional & calm manner.

The most enjoyable part of my job was coming to work everyday & working for a company that was so supportive of everything I wanted to do.
Pros
Fantastic work culture
Temp work is a great way to gain exposure to various industries
Professional Labour Hire (Current Employee) –  Geelong, VIC8 October 2015
The Geelong Team are great.
once you are a part of the team, they do what they can to make sure you are in high demand.
the pay rate for being a Temp is above average when employed by Direct Recruitment
Pros
great team
Cons
short term contracts
Direct Recruitment
Administration work (Current Employee) –  Geelong Victoria1 December 2014
This agency has provided me with working in a law firm for which I am trained in. I have worked previously for a firm in Carlton for over 20 years.

I have also worked for Geelong Kindergarten Association which I enjoyed.