View all Discovery Parks reviews

Discovery Parks

Discovery Parks Employee Review

Nice management support

Everything is great, good work life balance, training provided.Flexibility for work of you are casual.Very helpful and cooperative manager.sometimes number of hours are too less.

Life changing but not in a good way.

What is the best part of working at the company?Beautiful place and facilities expectable. Undara Park management not expectations.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Can only speak regarding Undara... management drunken behaviour disgraceful What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Disheartening. Too many doing drugs and drinking every nightWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Walking on egg shells. Depended on managers mood for the day.

Fair till convenience

To be honest what I ve seen and lived in the camp where I first worked for discovery parks I hope is just an exception. I never been working in so hostile environment and very hard to approach. I ve been working under my ethics and I ve been treated with no sense of justice. Still wish to approach the top head office to have a formal talk with them that might help to improve quality ,performance and company values.

Pros

Is a great company to start remote expirience

Cons

Is hard keep working for long time.

Love my job

Fun hard work but it is great to do it is like you are part of a big family everyone is plesent to work with and I love when I have finished my work and you look back and it looks great

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discovery Parks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Discovery Parks with

• Discovery Parks
  • Nice management support
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?