DLA Piper Employee Reviews

Good company
Deeds & Record Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC22 May 2017
Had a big Deed's room which made it easy to work in. People were friendly and the Partners were helpful, Premises had a spectacular view of the Melbourne skyline.
Global law firm
Document Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Perth WA9 February 2017
Highly ranked global law firm, very professional.

I held the position of document production technician in the Perth office performing all aspects of document production to lawyers globally on a daily basis.
Fair and honest place to work
WP operator, legal support (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, Qld25 June 2013
I found DLA to be a friendly place to work. Because of the culture that the business encouraged, most of my co-workers were my friends. DLA has a social club which held monthly gatherings and other events throughout the year. There were plenty of opportunities for learning and brushing up on skills. Business systems that were used were as up to date as possible for the firm's business needs. I would go back to the firm tomorrow if there were any vacancies but sadly as is the case for all multi national firms, staff are being kept to a minimum.
Pros
job satisfaction
Cons
putting oneself through yearly reviews