dnata
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

dnata Employee Reviews

Australia45 reviews
Dnata is a world wide flight food company i had a great time nd experience there i learnt so many things. In future i would like to work with dnata coz good working place nd salary good living standard good .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
fast paced
The job was great in the way that you meet lovely people to work with and create a work family. Everyone is so friendly at Dnata and the job itself is an amazing experience to be a part of.
Pros
yes free lunch nd uniform
Cons
yes long hours
Pretty much told I wasn't doing a good enough job from day one by the bosses on the warehouse floor, who came around every couple of hours, I worked my butt off, and it was never good enough. The salary was $29.66 an hour, but go to coles and get $26 for a much easier relaxed job. The airport is no joke, but this was just straight infuriating to think you're doing good work, and especially by other workers, then get told the opposite.
not much room for career development management do not provide any feedback on how your doing your job unless you do something wrong. wages paid are not high enough
Pros
free lunch
Cons
shift work
Good management and encouraging.
Helpful and understanding management.

Always keep safety at first priority for all the staff.

Good food and cultural diversity in the team.
I worked dnata catering as a catering assistant. when I was work there I was gain the experience of that flight catering field with the friendly staff. I worked there nearly one year. I was gain lots of experience of food handling and catering field. flight catering is a different filed than other food providing services.
Dnata don’t get about there staff. Management don’t care, staff are stood down and there communication has been poor.

No room to progress and upskill all about cost saving and not investing in there people.
Its time for a new employer and a new adventure.Im not liking the culture and surroundings.Unreal shift work at its worst.Not family friendly rosters or workload.
Got the opportunity to learn a lot! had a very friendly team and they helped me get the most out of my work experience via RMIT university. more than grateful to have gotten this opportinity
Airline catering for domestic and international company clients and countries. All year round work great area if hospitatlity is your passion and desire
Every day is Different its not like a 9 to 5 job. there is something new every day to learn a time fly's by meeting new people every day and getting to know new places.
It was poor communication. Managament was unorganised and we never got our pay on time. Our pay was always wrong as in less or not the right amount at all
Being the new guy is fine but no one will really talk to you until you have to work with them at some point. Easy work. once you know what your doing it really becomes second nature.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Not many hours. A lot of 4hr shifts
The job is great very fast paced environment. You really have to be quick working on the line but other than that it's ok, it can be quite stressful at times
Pros
Good money
Cons
easy flowing job with good people who are willing to teach you. management are flexible at times but the workplace culture is great as everyones gets along with each other
All in all, the people who work here are lovely people, but it is a very fast paced environment and requires a very specific personality to maintain employment within.
Dnata needs soft skills training as its human capital comes from about 47 different countries background such as languages, religions, customs, cultures and personalities.
Treated not fairly, they will hire people after a while they will kick them out, So stressful, They are not giving u benefits to the employee specially when you are under agency. Too much job but very few employee to do the job..
I have worked in various places over the years, but I have never come across such an awful, stressful & rude working environment like dnata catering. The people there get away with so much bullying & harassment and it's not right! I hope one day soon this matter will be investigated.
very busy a lot of you have to be aware off. on your feet most of the time. great crew members a lot of walking to different stations and scanning eyes always on alert for the right bag for the right cage.