Domino's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 1,217 reviews matching the search
You don’t want managers ruining your mood all the time, but it’s fun working there, you could really compete with yourself and immerse yourself in work!
Pros
Chatty environment
Cons
Bossy managers
Not giving bonus no incentive working hours are more than the actual hours mentioned. Salary is very less. If u want to work u can work bt there no limit four hours😶 they will make u work like a donkey...
Pros
U get experience how to make pizza
Cons
Worst company salary less no incentive on delivery n no bonus
When I worked here I was blamed for everything even if I wasn't there I tripped over at work because someone threw a plastic lid behind them when I was carrying a pile of trays slipped and cut my back on the ovan and was told to walk it off then they stopped giving me shift and didn't tell me why I called up and all they said was you don't work here no reason nothing
Pros
Free garlic bread
Cons
Everything else
I loved working with my co-workers all except the managers. The only reason why the employees are nice is because those who can't tolerant the managers or the overwhelming amount of work, leave. They only try to hire 15-16 year olds because of minimum wage and barely train them. I went through online training and store training which consisted of screaming at you for every mistake. I had to learn on the job. It is a stressful environment, but the experience was good because I gained more tolerance for rude customers, which is basically half of Bankstown.
Pros
The co-workers are so nice they're all chill
Cons
Supposedly 30% discount for employees but from my 1 year + working there I was never told I had one, no free pizzas like I heard from other employees, The customer coupons are way better, Also they either give the minimum working hours or a long *ss day shift, Management sucks
After several years here I was given only 1 shift every fortnight (the minimum to keep me employed), the management was horrible, never replied to messages or questions, accused of stealing. After quitting, I was not given my deposit back from purchasing my uniform.
Pros
Cons
Short hours, reduced hours when you get older, accusations
The store was very fast paced and loud with little to no time to try and interact with others. it was difficult to serve customers while being screamed at too.
Pros
small discount on food
Cons
they don't tell you when they don't want you to work there anymore.
Honestly If I could give them less than 1 star I would have!! 1-always finish the shift depressed!!! 2-The team members dose not usually speak fluent English and it’s so hard to understand the team with a very strong accent. 3-The current or old team members will always let you think you are not enough to work in a fast paced environment. 4-They willl keep telling you off about things. 5-They keep telling you what to do even though you already know and you will already do these things. 6-They always think you are slow. 7-They will put you under so much pressure.8-They will be behind you when you are marking pizza, cutting pizza or serving customers waiting for any mistake you make so they can tell you off!!!!! I don’t like working in this place I quit from two different stores. I though if I go to another location the team members will be different but noooo even worst!!!! Don’t even think about it even if it’s your last option. The team members are discriminative towards other different people that works with them. They treat anyone who is different.
Pros
Nothing is good with this job
Cons
The space the team members and the mangers especially are the worst!!!!
The workplace was really open to new staff, where they are taken in and shown how to do new skills. They are guided by other staff members and are really supportive.
Pros
Friendly staff, great people, extensive training
some days its not that busy and i had to mainly clean the store, however, when it was busy, everyone game me dirty looks for doing something wrong even though i was still learning.
Pros
nope
Cons
anti friendly co workers
I spent five years working here. It really is dead end. I progressed to store manager but that really just means you're expected to work longer hours for no extra pay while also dealing with teenage staff who don't care about their jobs and customers who couldn't care less if you continued to breathe. Franchisees will exploit you. That is the rule. I even considered becoming one myself but couldn't stomach the though of making others as miserable as me.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Bad hours, poor pay, exploitation, work environment
Good starting job to gain experience or to have while studying (flexible hours). Pays relatively well and I found the managers and my co-workers to be really sweet and inviting.
Pros
lots of people working at the same time
Cons
constantly on your feet
Best part is meeting new people, worst / hardest part is trying to learn how everything works. I learnt how to handle money and customer service. I definitely recommend
Pros
Nice people, discounts
It's great working with domino's, they train you on multiple stations so all employees can complete all tasks and you can start off somewhere but eventually become solely a cook or a driver, there are positions to move up but its generally performance based. Domino's employees are generally amazing people. Management is lacking in some stores though.
Pros
Get paid to the km for petrol
Cons
Insufficient training on certain stations.
Don’t get many shifts, but is a very good job. Have to be really quick and know what you’re doing. Friendly people and a lot of customers, always getting good feedback.
I worked there for a year and a half. I wouldn't recommend working here even if you're just looking for a bit of extra cash. I worked 2 other jobs while working here just to afford fuel and groceries. Shifts are not shared around fairly as I never worked a day shift or close shift even when I asked to work longer and more often. Employees are treated poorly on busy nights.
Pros
Was good to have source of income even if it wasn't much
Cons
Toxic, very inconsistent hours, very short shifts
I worked at a similar place before I went here so I kind of know my way around. But the branch I worked at, it was very understaffed and you are pressured to do the work of 2 persons. I often made mistakes but instead of being consulted I felt like I was being attacked personally and I was not properly addressed. The managers are also very bad and have a bit of an attitude.
Pros
Work experience
Cons
Underpaid, Bad management, Harsh customers
A typical day at work for Dominos is fast paced, preparing food, serving customers, delivering pizzas to customers and cleaning. What I learned is some valuable customer service skills and food prep and hygiene skills. High turnover of staff and management meant that I could not get a consistent experience with other staff members. The workplace culture was difficult due to the high turnover of staff.
Pros
staff discount and uniforms
Cons
difficult working conditions
I worked at Domino’s faithfully for 4 years even though the pay was extremely low compared to friends who did less work than me at another similar company. I was under-appreciated by management and treated like I was below them, often regarding my gender. I will not blame Domino’s for sexist men, but it made most of my experiences terrible. Other than the management, my other team members were lovely and we worked great together. If you’re looking for a team based job, Domino’s is for you!
Pros
Team based, fast-paced and mediocre perks (if you like pizza)
Cons
Management and low income
It was pretty good because my Aunty was the manager so I got the job easy but yeah I was good at it and I loved it, I met so much new people and because I had only just moved to the bay it was great
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
Oily skin ahahha
My time at dominos was plagued by awful managers with insane amounts of employee bias. If one did not "personally click" with them... your life was a living nightmare. On the daily id be talked to inappropriately or slandered behind my back, while the owner did nothing to help. His main prerogative was money. And boy o' boy would he do anything for that sweet dough and I am not taliking about pizza. After quiting due to constant harrasment, my lovely boss decided to withhold all my due. Meaning sick leave and all the money I'd earned wasting away behind those greasy doors, because "I" was "quote" "a bad employee"... Even though id never heard a peep about my work ethic. I was a bad employee because I left. He would get this way with every employee that he felt showed him a lack of loyalty. They were awful employees and backstabers in his eyes because they were smart enough to leave. I never did get a reference on my resume.
Pros
The people
Cons
The "people"
everyone worked collaboratively in order to manage the operation of the store. everyone had different rolls to participate during individuals' shift and must be acceptional performance
Pros
discount
Cons
need to work until late
  1. Employee Reviews