Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 929 reviews matching the search See all 19,163 reviews
Fun work place!!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Yarrabilba QLD15 April 2019
Great place to work, especially if it's your first job. The experience that this place can give you is priceless. Customer service is a major priority to them.
Great culture, terrible pay and management
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Zetland NSW13 April 2019
I had some great times working as an e-bike rider at Domino's. My colleagues and most of my managers were really nice and we had a lot of fun, riding around on an electric bike is pretty fun, and for the most part, I didn't mind the repetitive in-store tasks and customer service.

However, the store I worked at only hired part-time and gave employees none of the benefits that are supposed to be associated with working part-time (except annual leave). Rosters were not fixed and often only came out on Sunday for the following day, shifts were changed around during the week and sick-pay was never explained or possible to use as they would take you off the roster if you couldn't work. Essentially they exploited teenagers and international students who didn't know their work rights by treating them as casual workers and paying them the extremely low part-time rate.
Pros
Free food, good work culture
Cons
Very low part-time rates, treated as casual staff
Absolutely Awful Company
Store Manager - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Multiple13 April 2019
I worked for Dominos for 4 years and the company was absolutely disgusting, the best decision was leaving.

No cleaning standards no super annuation being underpaid significantly and Head Office don't even care.

The management and franchisees cut every corner they can to save a dollar and don't even care about there staff at all.

Our oven was leaking gas and making people feel sick and they wouldn't fix it.

Avoid working here at all costs
Very good workplace
Dominos (Former Employee) –  Warwick QLD10 April 2019
It was very good, work partners were excellent with good communication and motivation, very friendly environment I loved it, management was perlite and straight forward so we knew what we had to do, all around great place,
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long days
Fast paced!
In store (Crew Member) (Former Employee) –  Aitkenvale10 April 2019
It can be a very fast-paced environment, with the potential for you to have lots of fun while you work!
Daily duties include cleaning, making/ cutting/ serving pizza & sides, and customer service.
The hardest part was dealing with the unstable managerial staff (We had over 5 manager changes in less than a year) and other staff being rude & condescending.
Pros
good food :)
Cons
Short breaks, short shifts.
A busy shop with a lots of enjoyment working in team
Delivery Driver/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Woodville Park SA9 April 2019
I am a delivery driver in Domino's Pizza and as our store is one of the busiest store in Adelaide, working in a team doing deliveries and serving customers are the major areas we I have loved the most.
Very flexible
Shift Runner (Current Employee) –  Redcliffe QLD8 April 2019
Developed many skills at dominos from the diverse range of roles and jobs. I have made many friends from the enjoyable workplace culture and close quarters of working at dominos.
Good Starting Job
January - March (Former Employee) –  Pasadena SA7 April 2019
A typical day at work consisted of communication, teamwork and high punctuality. There was never a single day where I felt left out, or had nothing to do.
Pros
Discounted Lunches and Dinners
an easy job
Customer service and delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC2 April 2019
making dough
prepping the stuff
cleaning the store
taking orders
attending calls
solving any customer's issue
quality is the primary factor
signing out of deliveries in time
The worst workplace ever
Pizza Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 April 2019
Actually it is not an actual domino. Its the francihise. We have one very cruel manager. Who thinks when a person is on training he should work for free and he should learn everything in one go.
Pros
Pizza discount
Cons
Worst manager
Very productive workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Haven NSW26 March 2019
Very good for flexible hours, can easily cover people and also get time off easily, it’s a very very good first job and helps build so many skills, you learn a lot and grow a lot from dominos.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
It’s a weekend job
staff lovely, job not.
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Pacific Paradise QLD26 March 2019
typical shift is 3 -5 hours, learned customer service and making pizza's, the management was not good enough, no manager or shift runner was EVER looking after other staff, the store or customers. They would either be making with instores, on deliveries or doing dished, not looking after anything. Was continuously put under stress and yelled at to move faster, when I already was. Every shift I went to was understaffed, making the night a busy, messy night with no control.
Pros
got my wanted hours, lovely team members
Cons
understaffed every night, terrible management
Great people and environment
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Perth WA25 March 2019
The staff and managers are great people to work alongside. It's a pretty easy going job. There are some stressful times, however that is only when going through a dinner rush. Otherwise, this job all around is great.
Pros
Great people
Dysfunctional management system
DELIVERY DRIVER (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Kellyville NSW24 March 2019
(i was in a driving position so i cannot comment on other stations) but we were forced to cut down our times for delivery, if we did not our shifts would be cut down or terminated completely. Whenever the employees commented on this or suggested new ideas to help, management would completely disregard us and avoid any further questioning which was extremely frustrating.
Pros
short shifts
Cons
short shifts
Needs good work environment.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA22 March 2019
Morning shifts are really good. You reach the job, the first thing you have to do is feed people with good food. Domino's slogan "Sell more pizzas! Have more fun!" itself says fun. Needs to take care of service times as well but it requires more staff that could be one negative point. As if I order food from dominos I need it delivered in 30 mins minimum but sometimes achieving that goal becomes difficult if its busy day like Friday. I have learned a lot of things working at Domino's like how to read people one aspect of becoming a store manager, hire staff for work you have to be strict all the time and then you remember your old days. There was no hard part in working at dominos all it requires a bit of concentration and effort you put in your work. Most enjoyable part starts in the evening when peak hours are on, everyone is busy in their own work you won't even realize how you spent four hours of the shift, sometimes its whole night and you are still working. Overall, it's a good working experience and a great part of the journey is that you get to meet new people and new cultures.
Pros
Half an hour break, free food sports environment
Extremely stressful workplace
In-Store Team Member (Former Employee) –  Moranbah QLD21 March 2019
I have never been in such a stressful environment. Poor management. Hours are terrible. Never finish on time. Only got breaks if we weren’t busy. Hours could jump between 9-35 hours a week. Bad pay.
Pros
Cons
Never paid on time, large workload for little money.
a fantastic work place to learn many qualities
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW21 March 2019
Hi
I am abhiram, working as a store manager in dominos. I have started this job as a delivery driver in 2015, there was so much to learn at that point of time and my manager was very helpful in training me throughout the journey from delivery driver to store manager. Therein dominos I have learned many things like managing, leading, responsibilities and much more.
Good for work experience, exercise and orientation
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Thornleigh NSW18 March 2019
Job largely consisted of delivering goods and cleaning some equipment. I was taught shortcuts and effective time management in my services; management was competent and there was mutual respect amongst other coworkers. The job was difficult when forced to ride in harsh weather conditions and when the equipment was faulty, but i enjoyed spending time around the food and being outdoors.
Pros
Discounted food, nearby and convenient location
Cons
Overtime and relatively low pay, faulty equipment and road risks
dominos
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 March 2019
i have made some of my best friends working at dominos and will stay friends with them for life, but it was time for a change and for me to experience something new.
Pros
friends
Enjoyable and chill
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Huskisson NSW12 March 2019
A typical day at work at Dominos Husky would be washing dishes, waiting for a delivery to be done, and doing jobs around the shop such as cleaning and restocking the fridges. The management could have been more efficient. We didn't really have culture we just chilled. The most enjoyable part of the job was doing the deliveries and cruising around the streets of the beautiful Jervis Bay under any weather.
Pros
Free garlic bread
Cons
Average pizza

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.5K