Domino's Employee Reviews

Fun workplace at times but can be full on
Manager (Current Employee) –  Salamander Bay NSW18 June 2018
I enjoy working there it is abit rough working every weekend but it's worth it, you make friends you'll have for a lifetime and make memories you will never forget
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Can make you very tired and make your sleeping pattern abit bac
Friendly workplace
Part time employee (Former Employee) –  Bexley NSW17 June 2018
The dominos workplace was always happy and friendly however the hours were always short and under 4 hours, which for me can be abit of a hassle because i felt like i was only at work for a short period of time. And i also did not enjoy the job itself as i prefer further hands on, and dealing with people rather than handling food.
Pros
Discounted Pizza, learning skills
Cons
Short hours
Unless you’re extremely ineed of a job stay away.
DELIVERY EXPERT (Former Employee) –  Shellharbour NSW15 June 2018
Don’t try to ruin your life by working in such a horrible establishment. Staff, management, and owner are all very difficult people to deal with. All staff are young and judgmental, pay is ridiculous, and a lot of OH&S issues need to be addressed.
Pros
Can work night and day
Cons
Overall a horrible place with low pay
Fine
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Woy Woy NSW12 June 2018
Look, it's fine. The pay is bad but of course, it is. The management is just people who stayed so obviously they're not that great. The culture is good but hyper-masculine.
fun workplace
Team Member (Part Time) (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA11 June 2018
I undertook my work experience at domino's, and i must say its such a fun environment to be in with open hearted people that bond easy with their team mates.
Pros
free lunches, clean work space, kind manager, respectful team members
productive, outgoing
Kitchen hand (Current Employee) –  Ingle Farm SA11 June 2018
most days can be busy with long peek hours, as well having the time to wash up and make the store look clean as can be. having professional relationships with customers is always a great bonus
It was a fun and enjoyable experience
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Driver NT7 June 2018
All although it was a short time i was there i learn a lot about giving great first hand costumer service and delivering pizzas to there homes and that no day is the same.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Wear and tear on personal vehicles.
Unorganised
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Parkes NSW4 June 2018
Whilst working at Dominos I was faced with the most unorganised and unmotivated people. I was a delivery driver and was once stuck out in a storm for an hour and nobody rang me to see if i was okay. The storm was so bad that hail smashed my windscreen and there was no compensation
Pros
easy to work
Cons
unfriendly and unorganused
productive, fun
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Nerang QLD4 June 2018
a typical day would be me working with 1 -2 other people and preparing all the food such as poultry, red meats and seafood products these also included wet and dry ingredients. I was apart of the make line which meant I made the pizzas and cut them. I would not only take orders over the phone but over the counter as well. I would restock the beverage fridge and cold room. Washing dishes and making and preparing the dough were also apart of my job.
Fun but small
Customer Service Representative and cook (Former Employee) –  Endeavour Hills VIC3 June 2018
Really enjoyable when there is no one , you can just chill . But it does kind of get frustrating when the all the phones a ringing , there are customers waiting , theirs pizza need to be cooked and cut all at once but you will get use to it and earn skills along the way.
Pros
Discounts and skills
Cons
Small environment
Good for building experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cannon Hill QLD2 June 2018
Domino's is a good place to work because it is a friendly environment and the job allows you to do many different tasks and you are always on your toes.
Pros
Regular shifts
Cons
Pay is low
scary!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Maitland NSW2 June 2018
Found it very hard to work in this environment, It was extremely stressful and made me very anxious every time i had to go to work. Obviously that's just me.
Pros
pizza
Cons
stressful
long days for no money with good people
Assistant Manager (2IC) (Former Employee) –  Charlestown NSW1 June 2018
The best part about domino's is the people you work with and that it isn't going anywhere unlike pizza hut. RIP.
worst part is everything else. I couldn't wait to get out.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
super stressy
let me down
Pizza Attendant - CASUAL (Former Employee) –  Balcatta WA31 May 2018
-unreliable for secure shifts
- barely called in
nice staff
- managers are nice
- workplace is a bit dirty
- Very busy
- Friendly environment
- Short shifts
Pros
- Free pizza on birtdays
Cons
- short hours
Unfair work hours and conditions, bad work/life balance, good pay
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Tweed Heads NSW29 May 2018
Often called in to work late hours, rude managers, unfair employee treatment, good pay for Juniors (not 18+) rarely get a weekend off and guilted for doing so if you manage to. Encouraged to cut corners to be cheaper.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long hours, rude managers/franchisees
Enjoyed the busy environment and the opportunity to drive cars.
Delivery Driver/Storeman (Former Employee) –  Bundaberg QLD28 May 2018
Working at domino's was generally busy which I enjoyed. I learnt customer service skills, staying focused and patient, and good work ethic. The management of my store were generally friendly and gave good feedback on my performance. My work colleagues were also kind which kept the atmosphere positive in the workplace. The hardest part of my job was staying on top of my jobs when the store got extremely busy. The most enjoyable part of my job was driving cars because I am a big fan of cars.
Easy going work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Driver NT28 May 2018
A lot of conversations with customers, it was always important to show interest and try your best to make the customer happy.
Relaxed work environment with friendly staff and good work conditions.
Overall a very good place to work in
DELIVERY EXPERT (Current Employee) –  Sylvania NSW27 May 2018
Well in the evening it gets very busy other than that its mostly kitchen hand job. with the rate they pay, any work is worth. I really enjoy working there.
Pros
Good salary, flexible hours
Great
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC24 May 2018
Perfect for a first job, Good pay and lets you work in an environment that isnt scary nor negative. All training and help is provided to allow you to excel
love work ,learn sometimes new
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Geelong VIC18 May 2018
i love to work with a team members,i really love when its very busy,everybody helping each other to finish the order quick so the store get more rating,but the hardest part of the job is ,if one pizza or any item is wrong in the oven so rest of the order goes wrong sometime.
Pros
sometime if we hungry, we can make our food whatever we like

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.4K