Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 872 reviews matching the search See all 18,252 reviews
fast pace and need for attention to detail
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW3 February 2019
Within dominos, a typical day would include you having to multi-task in working at the front register whilst also being able to make pizza's within a fast set time.
Pros
50% discount on store products
Cons
not that flexible with hours, minimum pay rates
A satisfactory stepping stone as a first job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Durack QLD3 February 2019
A typical day at work would mainly involve cleaning or washing up, assisting the cooks and waiting for an inbound delivery. When a delivery popped up, I would prepare the delivery and the bike for a delivery, then go through the process of delivering the pizza's/beverages.
Pros
An occasional free pizza
Cons
On quite nights( no deliveries) droned on as i would look for something to do.
It was a satisfactory workplace.
Deli Assistant (Former Employee) –  Molendinar QLD3 February 2019
I was working there getting a good amount of hours per week and then just as I was about to turn 16 I stopped receiving shifts for about 2 months. Then I investigated and found out that my employment had been terminated without me being notified. this meant that I still had the uniform and they still have the deposit I made for my uniforms and The managers weren't notified of my termination either as they kept trying to roster me.
Pros
We got free food.
Cons
Poor management and communication.
Meh
Expert Driver (Former Employee) –  Morwell VIC2 February 2019
It would be a busy day at this company, I feel that if you are new to the workforce you would learn a lot from a fast food place like this. I learnt a fair bit. Although, I personally do not like this workplace as of my bad experience. I called in sick and then never received any more shifts. After a while I assumed they just fired me. I signed up for more positions here but then never got a call back. Hardest part of this job was getting used to the pace of the work, it's very fast at times. But it was enjoyable to learn and gain experience within this workplace.
Good place to earn money.
Kitchen hand and delivery expert (Former Employee) –  Belmont NSW31 January 2019
It's a good place to earn money. The work place environment is friendly and there are a number of hard workers but the management team can be difficult to work with
Pros
No long periods of standing
Cons
Inconsistent and unusual means of management.
Delivery Expert (Bike) (Current Employee) –  Biggera Waters QLD25 January 2019
I've learned many things, such as: handling cash, delivery etiquette, taking orders, eftpos transactions, menus etc. Management is unusual in the sense of abstract decisions many employees do not agree with, as well as, for lack of a better term, sketchy means of rosters and pay. The job is generally quite straight-forward, having worked for Domino's for roughly a year.
Pros
Weekend rates
Cons
Working late nights, poor management
It was horrible
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Driver NT24 January 2019
I was currently at tafe in the city for 4 months and wouldn't finish till 5:30pm and i had to work at 6pm no matter what they weren't flexible with my times what so ever. when i would do night shift i would have to stay back with another guy and not be paid from after hours which i was forced to otherwise i would have no job, also they let me go after 6 months and they said " we don't have enough money to afford so many drivers" yet i saw many customers and they were well over the money per month
very fast-paced but enjoyable workplace
In-store (Current Employee) –  South Australia22 January 2019
I worked as an in-store, this included: food preparation, making pizzas, cutting pizzas, management opportunities, customer service. While it was a fast-paced job, the people working there and the workplace culture made it worth it.
Pros
discounts
Cons
short shifts
Really fun to work at
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Runaway Bay QLD20 January 2019
Domino's is a really fun place to work at, most the people there are really nice, funny and great to work with. Driving around town and meeting and greeting customers is just a bonus.
Awesome environment, average pay
Instore (Current Employee) –  Weston Creek ACT18 January 2019
Dominos is a really fun place to work at if you have the right people to work with. Our management is so amazing and we are really lucky to have them but of course, it will vary from store to store. Everyone is pretty competitive and we all have banter with each other which makes going to work that much better. Discounts will vary from store to store again but the perks are pretty good like all the pizzas that weren't picked up at the end of the night. The pay is average. As a 16yo it is around $12.55 p/h but as a 17yo it is around $15 p/h. For a job that I really like it is acceptable pay. Dominos has extensive online training courses to do before your first shift so you understand the basics of some things. The hardest part is the angry customers to deal with and busy Friday nights (some roles can be quite stressful).
Pros
People, management and discounts
Cons
Pay
Good at times
CSR (Former Employee) –  Aspley QLD15 January 2019
when it was busy it busy, people would communicate with each other well. The store was managed well, and the e-bikes were fun to deliver pizzas. Staff were friendly
Pros
Free Bread
Productive and fun workplace
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Scarborough WA13 January 2019
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with, it was a very positive working where everyone encourages and helps each other. A typical day of work consisted of making and delivering pizzas.
busy work place
Retail Food & Beverage attendant (Former Employee) –  Brunswick VIC13 January 2019
Management is quit good and this job gives chances to interact with various people. Learned how to make pizza, stock checking etc. Learned different skills to improve self- efficiency.
Package of Hardworking and Fun Environment
Managing (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW11 January 2019
Overall it is a Hard working job which includes the entire branch operation skills and customer handling priorities. A workplace of 15 people really challenging when it comes to weekends.
convenient and energized environment for work
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Bundoora VIC10 January 2019
no matter how long your sift is you will never get bored. I've learn how to make pizza and i'am basically delivery expert and know about most of the in store work. this store is so well managed store and we can rate 5 out of 5 for cleanliness. all other employees are so helpful and are fun loving. there is nothing hard i could find but when there is rush we are always under pressure to serve them quickly and don't let customers wait. most enjoyable part is order taking, we can talk to customers and get to know more about them and learn everyday a new thing.
Pros
helpful staff and manager and convenient sifts
Cons
i would say there is not any cons for me to work here
Good Place to Learn
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Picton NSW7 January 2019
I learnt a lot about the food industry at Domino's, it taught me how to deal with unhappy customers and fix the problem at hand so they walk out of the store happily.
All Rounder (Current Employee) –  Northam WA7 January 2019
As a former worker in dominos i find it great and dun working in here. Dominos teach me many things specially communicating to other people be patient and move fast.
Busy with friendly staff
All Round (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW7 January 2019
Typical day at work you don't get to sit down which i love. Its a lot of team work which means lots of help if you ever need. The hardest part of the job is how quickly you have to work on friday-sunday nights however it is very enjoyable working in a team
do not wish to answer
Driver (Former Employee) –  Mackay QLD6 January 2019
I do not wish to answer in depth. there are many pros and just as many cons. I am not comfortable expressing my feelings towards this particular company.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
do not wish to answer
A fast paced, respectful and accommodating workplace
Customer service- Dealt (Former Employee) –  Geelong VIC5 January 2019
Mostly young Uni students or people that are open minded/fun/ easy to befriend, as well as the workplace itself being casual and enjoyable. Fast paced however respectful team when it was stressful. Very accommodating to sick days/ holidays etc that must be taken for family and the like. Excellent for uni students as it is mainly night shift. Communication is absolutely essential when working at Domino's, as well as abiding to strict uniform policies.

Overall a great place to work as a second job/ entry job/ job for students
Pros
Great team/teamwork
Cons
Shifts are short.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.3K