Domino's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Domino's:

Domino's Employee Reviews

Australia1,195 reviews
Found 1,195 reviews matching the search
dominos
dominoes is a great place to work although it can get a bit stressful everyone is kind to each other and helpful if you need help you can ask at anytime, really chilled environment
Pros
good pay
Cons
busy
Productive and fast paced
High stress environment, with high reward for people striving to own a business. The job is not for everyone. The people that work there are extremely nice and fun to be around.
competitive and fast paced
Fast pace environment and hard working. Also customer service based environment. Pickups and delivery with Uber customers to deal with. Making of food, cleaning work.
Fast-paced and energetic environment to work for
I enjoyed working at Dominoes because I would create and cook pizzas, and the shifts went quite quickly as it was a fast-paced environment. The shop I worked for provided me a substantial amount of hours which helped me save money.
First Job
Most of the international students starts there first job in sydney as Dominos delivery driver. It is good to work in fast work culture where time is all about.
could be better
the shifts for senior and experienced person can be maximum.
the work there should be equally distributed and also inexperienced should be taught in a right way
Pros
pay
Cons
no shifts
Not Good
Dominos doesn't pay fairly at all and expects the unexpected at all times. if you don't sauce the pizza properly you get told off. When I was sick and had family issues going on I was questioned every time and was made clear that I was to be at work no matter the circumstances even if it was threatening the OHS safety policies
Not a job for a slow person
Working at Domino's has been a challenge regarding both customers and the team. There are times when the team wont get along, or I am individually picked on for doing something incorrect.
Pros
Learn about customer service
Cons
Learn how harsh customers are
very goof flexible working hours
dominoes has a great team of managers and great staff the organisation of the business is amazing although they do pay very low witch is the reason I left.
it was an experience
my experience working at dominos wasnt the most enjoyable but at first was and it does become better as time goes on but i guess just wasnt for me but they r very nice and pay is well
Efficient and welcoming environment
Working at domino's broadened my perspective on workplace etiquette with their encouraging and easy to learn work environment.
I would recommend any young person to apply for a position.
Not a good job
I wouldn't recommend working here unless there is nothing else.
The management isn't very good and the pay is minimum. The payment system Is a bit of a scam.
productive and fast paced workforce
A typical day as a delivery expert requires taking orders from in-store to the customer either using company bikes or your personal vehicle. When there is no deliveries to take washing up, serving counter, answering phone orders and food preparation is tasked. I have become fast paced at moving between tasks flexibly, while also learning how to navigate my area without GPS assistance. The management at dominos is very well performed. the workplace culture is very friendly and humorous. The hardest part of the job is answering phone calls. The most enjoyable part of the job is delivering food.
productive,refreshment and fun at workplace where everyday we have to learn new things.
Dominos was a fast paced workplace.sometimes hectic and sometimes calm. easy to learn job responsibilities, helpful managers and great staff, great employee benefits in terms of discounts.
Development is easily achieved if you show commitment work well as a part of your team.The workplace had a highly trained working culture.

Afer all The role provided me with a good opportunity to learn about how to run a business.
fun place to work and somehow challenging
very fast paste work area, filled with friendly co-workers.
through out my time working at Dominos I have gained the patience of dealing with customers complaints.
Fast paced
When working there i felt very rushed but in general it was a good working environment. Very cramped when in store on a busy night. A typical day would start by organizing a float and either you begin on dishes or trash and then later on the delivery's would start.
I didnt work there
I only had a work trial, I wasn't paid to work there, it was to see if i could. I didn't get the job so i was never paid and never had any work experience there.
its an out going job with bubbly people who i was working but my hours for a week were absolutey poor
my review with this job was okay yet my hours for this job was extremely poor and expected a little bit more shifts/hours then i expected, workers were really good excepted for ones that were at the back on their phones calling people as they were working when no mobile phones should be allowed on while working in store. Besides the point my experience here is absolutely amazing and i highly enjoyed working at domino's. I was doing cashier/serving people, cutting pizza's, cleaning, saucing the pizzas and helping with preparing sides.
Pros
free food
Cons
no discounts for food, no breaks at all
Healthy, clean and highly productive workplace
Work consisted of day and night shifts, working between 3 to 8 hours each shift.
Management was of a good standard.

I enjoyed being out on the road delivering as it was different each and every time.

The hardest part of the job was customer conflict resolution.

The workplace had a highly trained working culture.
Good start for casual wise
Its a good place to have a feel in the fast food industries. Even tho there might be hard times such as bad costumers or its a busy night. its teaches you some resilience and perseverance that may be used as life lessons.
Pros
Good hours
Fast Paced Fun
A typical day as a manager at Dominos involve planning ahead for the day, ensuring the availability of the workforce to be present during te peak sales hours, delivering optimum customer service and satisfaction and managing the team in a highly fluidic work environment.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.
7.2K