Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 844 reviews matching the search See all 17,527 reviews
Good atmosphere
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, AU11 December 2018
Delivery driving for dominos is fun, easy and good money for low hours. The work is simple and straightforward if you are good at working with customers.
Fun and
Instore (Current Employee) –  Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW9 December 2018
Good experience for all types of future job positions. I learned about how to deal with a range of customers and gathered lots of knowledge from my years of working at Dominos.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Can be stressful
friendly enviroment and great loving manager and supervisor
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Carnes Hill NSW7 December 2018
great team and hard working, aggressive customers and also friendly customers unfriendly supervisor mark and kate very rude and unfair tufest thing was too clean the gutter and fridge
Pros
not alot
Cons
5 hours
delivery driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Australia4 December 2018
It was a good place to work and they were perfect hours and the pay rate was good but we had to pay for our own fuel and take our own car to work to drive around. i didn't really like driving around and taking the food to places because i had to go by myself and it didn't feel safe.
Pros
no break
Cons
3 to 6 hours
Confidence Builder
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Kangaroo Flat, VIC, AU30 November 2018
Dominos delivery driving has allowed for me to communicate with people in my community who I wouldn't on a regular basis. It has also improved my confidence in driving.
Not impressed - bad communication
In-Store Team Member (Current Employee) –  Marrickville NSW29 November 2018
The hours are bad 3-6 a week on average, they do not email or send rosters to you and the communication between management and workers os terrible. Do not reccomend
A good first job but low salary
Shift Runner/Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Burleigh Heads QLD25 November 2018
Domino's is definitely a good place for a first job, but after two years working there, it is very old and I am rather sick of it. The salary is extremely low and many of the managers can be quite negative. I would recommend it for young people between 15-17 but after that it is not enjoyable and you are paid minimum wage.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Low pay
It was Okay
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Forestville NSW23 November 2018
It was okay working there, didnt have the most amazing time but it was okay. Thats about all i have to say theres not much more to it, (150 character minimum)
Pros
Money
Cons
Not that much though
work-shift and learning experience
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Frankston VIC23 November 2018
i start my shift at 4 in the afternoon .i learnt how to make pizzas and dealing with customer complains. i learn working with a team due to team work based model at domino's.there was a good management however there issues with shift timing and payments .everyone was friendly and supportive. hardest part of the job was to cleaning the shop end of the day .enjoyable part was having a pizza with friend during the break time .
Pros
free pizzas
Great Place to work
Customer service representative and Cut (Former Employee) –  Casino NSW20 November 2018
Enjoyed working at Domino's casino but had to leave due to personal reasons. Would recommend this store for employment to anyone looking to get into a great work environment
Probably the worst job I've had in terms of management
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Richlands QLD19 November 2018
I worked as a delivery driver, the job itself was actually pretty good. It was simple and easy, a good job for a student and allowed for plenty of time to listen to podcasts. The pay rate was relatively good but job security is low. At the end of my employment, due to a change in management they replaced all their old staff with new ones.

Changes in management were frequent though it was typically a kid running the place. No one was happy there since they were all underpaid, overworked, and dealing with management tactics that were bordering on illegal such as forcing/bullying staff into signing forms to say they would be attending unpaid meetings.
Pros
As a delivery driver you get a decent amount of alone time. Easy work
Cons
Management is slimy, bullying tactics, underpaid with high expectations, unsafe workplace with little WHS compliance/consideration
Hard working but fun to work
In-store/Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD19 November 2018
Very hard working and a clear lack of structure in the business but it is still a great place to work because the people you work with make the job better.
It was like family
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Narre Warren VIC18 November 2018
The manager was strict when the time came (peak hours) but easy-going during non-peak times.
If you wanted to advance, just work harder. Almost all drivers eventually became managers.
Pros
Free snacks sometimes
Cons
Angry customers
enjoyable
Cashier and Kitchen assistant (Former Employee) –  Baldivis WA14 November 2018
i started this job because my best friends sister was manager at the time and it was my second job of my life, i was and excited to work here. i meet such great people who i bonded so well with and it was always fun to come into work
Productive, learning workplace
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Myaree WA13 November 2018
I work as a delivery expert so I am just cleaning up the store and preparing food and ingredients whilst not performing deliveries, i learned how to actively communicate with a large and small group of people, keeping on top of deliveries and maintaining the cleanliness of the store
Cons
Late weekend night shifts
friendly workplace
Pizza Maker (Current Employee) –  Beenleigh QLD12 November 2018
While working at dominos I enjoyed the friendly atmosphere provided by the co workers as well as carrying out most tasks although through rush hour causes a lot of stress and dealing with unhappy customers was not all that enjoyable.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Short 3.5 hour shifts
Productive and busy
In-store Team Member (Former Employee) –  Richlands QLD10 November 2018
Dominos was not the ideal place for me as my payslips were never given to me and they never told me my pay rate. Overall, it was quite a negative experience but i guess it may only apply to the store i was working with.
Good company to work for pay rate is going up
Manager (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth South SA9 November 2018
The company is good to work for they provide good learning experiences especially for younger people. The pay rate is increasing and is getting better. The stores are often open from 11-11/12
Pros
Good work place teaches good life skills
Cons
No early starts start almost midday
It was overall a good experience but a there were some negatives
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Lane Cove NSW7 November 2018
I learned a lot from working here and I knew what I was signing up for when applying to be a delivery expert. the work environment was quite unhygienic and messy and the job was quite exhausting for such little pay and i was often made work overtime even if i wasn't able to.
Pros
Navigation experience, free food
Cons
made work overtime, unhygienic environment
work
In store customer service assistant (Former Employee) –  Ballarat VIC6 November 2018
working here was good there was a good culture was a good work environment to work in even though it got heated but some management wasn't good there was a manager who would always undermine you
Pros
free pizza
Cons
some managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.1K