Domino's Employee Reviews

Busy and productive workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Albury NSW15 September 2018
A typical day at work included delivering pizza, serving customers, and doing dishes.
I learned how to maintain a great work ethic.
The management was not the greatest but the jobs got done.
The job is quite an easy job and its a great place to work as your fist job.
Pros
Discounts on pizza
Cons
minimum wage
Unethical work culture
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Carlton VIC13 September 2018
The roaster was never fixed. They would call me at a perticular time and not clock me in until it would get busy. Most days I would just be investing 8 hours to get paid for 2 or 3 hours.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
Friendly and easy-going
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Hove SA12 September 2018
The store is very clean and always maintains a high level of customer service. In terms of, structure it is also exceptional. However, the staff are poor at english and thus it can sometimes be a challenge when trying to understand orders.
Pros
Smooth
Cons
low pay
Fun place to work, management was slighlty dysfunctional
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Runaway Bay QLD11 September 2018
I learnt that there is more to running a franchise and being a manager. That the hardest part of the job was the peak times and rush hour. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with friendly people and becoming good acquaintances with the people I worked with.
customer service.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rockhampton QLD10 September 2018
It was fun working at domino's but i chose to leave because i wished to pursue better job opportunities. Over all it was a fun and enjoyable workplace.
Not so great. Good for short time for quick cash
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Joondalup WA9 September 2018
Pay is shocking.Made us all go from casual to part time when the fair work guys made them pay us more, all this so they didnt have to pay a couple more dollars an hour. Its dangerous as a driver especially with the cars they give us. Workload is way too much for the pay and they find ways to make sure you don't get anything more than the bare minimum. Been in a few dangerous situations.
Pros
Free food sometimes, interesting customers. Good work mates
Cons
Erratic hours. Not enough pay
bad experience
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Epping VIC6 September 2018
did not teach me much when i was a trainee. management was not the best and i would get introuble for not doing things that i was not taught. but the pay was alright for a 15 year old girl and people were friendly
Pros
good pay for 15 year old, good hours
Cons
taught me nothing
Friendly atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Maribyrnong VIC5 September 2018
The best part of dominos is that they are employee friendly. I quit this job because it was hectic as it was far from my place. Shifts were according to my convenience.
Underpayed and no communication with managers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Carlton NSW31 August 2018
Not recommended, lack of shifts due to managers preferring favourites over actual hard workers and underpayed by manager who was lucky not to have legal action taken onto him
Review
Driver (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW31 August 2018
I picked up many skills (leadership, time management, efficiency and organisation). Working in a fast moving industry, these skills become the forefront.
Good part time work
CUSTOMER SERVICE/DELIVERY (Current Employee) –  Penrith Municipality NSW30 August 2018
good job to have when you have too many commitments delivery is fun and all the workers are great to work with pleasant place to work Managements are friendly
Pros
discount
Cons
petrol
fun working place
DELIVERY DRIVER, Dominos Ltd.-Castlemaine (Current Employee) –  Castlemaine VIC30 August 2018
love this job but I need some changes and that's the reason I want a new job. the best place in Victoria was I was working was Castlemaine but it was far away from my home. Dominos was also providing staying facility.
productive and fun
Counter Staff, Makeline (Former Employee) –  Bracken Ridge QLD30 August 2018
My time spent at Dominos was short although it was a very interesting food industry to be in. My first thoughts about working here were very different to what it turned out to be, which is good. For example, there were very unique and different people there which i enjoyed talking to. Learning different things and different techniques to doing things were fun.
great working environment
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Arana Hills QLD24 August 2018
when i started my shift i would go clean benches, floors, doors, windows, cooking utensils, etc. Then i would go help serve customers at front counter ad help make pizzas, sides and thick shakes.
Within my time working i learnt how to deal with difficult customers, knife skills.
Pros
great working environment, staff were good to work with
Cons
customer complaints
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Kedron QLD23 August 2018
Overall, a good place to work, but there are sometimes a few issues between staff that can lead to major disturbances that affect the whole teams work life.
Pros
Sometimes free food
Cons
Bad culture
Fast paced environment
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC17 August 2018
- managing staff
- Learnt management
- Good senior mnagement
- culture is a fast paced stressful envirionment
- Enjoyed meeting targets and KPI,S
- Didnt enjoy working nights
Pros
free lunched
Cons
working nights
Poor Quality Dominos resteraunt
Delivery expert and CSR (Former Employee) –  Castle Hill NSW15 August 2018
Good working environment but poor managerial staff and hygiene cuts corners doesn't really care about health and safety. This allows the managerial staff to give bare minimum hours in order to save money, i wasn't paid for 5 weeks then when the pay came through i was given $80
Cons
Minimal pay, hours
Not good first job
E-BIKE DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD14 August 2018
Not a good first job or any job to work. No break time included even if doing more than a 4 hour shift. Enjoyable part is being able to work in a tight unit and everyone know what they're doing and able to pick up slack if another is struggling. They will give you shifts for a couple weeks and never talk to you again. As an E-bike rider, you had to use your own lights or torches as the bikes do not provide enough for you to see at night.
Needs better followup training and work life balance
Driver (Current Employee) –  Orange NSW14 August 2018
Nice place to work, after being shown something once, any further questions of help are answered with do your dotti or you can figure it out by yourself.

When I want to and available to work often I get half of what I asked for and when I say I am unavailable I get rostered on. This makes it very hard to balance time and money and this is sometimes a conversation that happens amongst other employees.

Hard to plan things out as I cannot add in unavailability in less then 14 days, often I am know if I am going to be unavailable within 7 to 10 days, these things may include changes to other work roster, personal appointments (doctors and the like), or invites to hang out with friends and family.
Pros
Can be fun to work in at times.
Cons
Minimum pay, unreliable hours
Much better than my first job
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Cairns QLD13 August 2018
At Domino's I learnt more than expected and was given just as many responsibilities. I found it a lot easier to talk to my team members at domino's and everyone was friendly yet firm when it came to work which was a great atmosphere
Pros
discounted pizza
Cons
often worked late at night in a dodgy neighborhood

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K