Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd

Australia1,433 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Found 1,433 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,111 reviews

Excellent coworkers

Coworkers were everything. Stressful job that made me cry several times and management that made me want to die BUT dancing and listening to music with friends at work made it worth it.

Pros

Fun

Cons

Stupid obnoxious boss

Stress

It was stressful for me but if you don't mind working in a fast paced environment then go for itI think the pay could also be a bit higher. It's good for first jobs to gain experience

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Overtime shifts and kinda bad pay

Bad

Waste of time wouldn’t bother, bad pay, bad life, poor treatment, the pay is minimum wage, do not waste ur time here, if even rather maccas then there.

Horrible

If you like not getting paid for all the work you do and being forced to stay back while not getting paid, work here. Was the worst job I have ever done and they like to hire young people to exploit them.

Pros

The friends you'll make

Cons

Not getting paid properly

meh job

good for a first job but very exhausting and stressful. other fast food joints would probably be better to work at. poor management and little support in training from management had to be trained by coworkers

fun workplace with goals

i have pretty good management apart from a few flaws the management is relatively good. there is heaps of room to advance further up the ranks. very fast pace but fun with challenges!

Pros

discount :D

Cons

mentally exhausting.

Good for first job

Good place to work for good job. Got to learn a lot of skills. However, it all depends on if the store manager is nice. Sometimes could be very stressful during peak hours.

My review regarding to Domino’s job is great because in this food industry Domino’s provide best quality and delicious food to the customers . The salary package is also great for the employees

It's aight

Pay isn't great but staff saves it from being the worst place on earth. Just signed a contract to go full time and pretty sure I am taking a massive pay cut which I was told wouldn't happen.

Fine

It’s fine, could be better. Pay is very low but the team is great to work with. Other than that there’s not much else to the job, pretty labour intense though.

was good

Domino's is a great place to work. The environment is relaxed during off hours, but during peaks times it can be hectic and exciting. Coworkers were always a blast to work with, only a few bad apples. Customers were always happy getting their pizza.

Pros

discounts

Cons

busy

Good job to have during uni/school

Management is a little unfair but overall not a technically challenging role.Very chill workplace culture.Management cannot take accountability for their own actions.

Good fun

People are friendly and enjoyable to work with. The environment is fast paced and the management team have implemented many different things to make work enjoyable rather then a chore

Pros

Good people to work with

Cons

Nothing really

Annoying managers

Managers are incredibly rude and are very hypocritical. I had to isolate cause of COVID meaning I couldn't work, and then they got angry that I called in sick.

Fun team

I loved working with the team here. I’ve made so many long lasting friends and have so many positive memories from this job. great for younger people looking for a first job

Fast paced and always something to do

Dominos is a great workplace if you love a fast paced environment. There isn't usually time for rest. Probably not a good place to work at if you have piercings. Co-workers were friendly and easy to talk to.

Fun place to work when young but gets tiring after a while

I was a delivery driver for Dominos and it was great for the first year or two. But after a while when it started raining the work was very tiresome and dangerous. I rode a scooter to deliver pizzas and when it rained the road would be quite slippery and the potential for crashing was very serious. The pay for these bad days was not adequate either. Overall good starter job for teenagers needing a first job but it gets old very quickly.

Pros

Free food depending on manager

Cons

Bad weather and tiring work when busy

protect the hierarchy at all costs

there is no consequences for any actions of any upper management people. they would rather protect their money/management than the children they hire.

Pros

retail experience

Cons

no overtime pay, few benefits, high expectations for casual staff

challenging

the store i worked at underpaid workers and often made us work overtime no pay but other shops probably don't do that. It's good for a first job but not the best long term

Easy job for student

Quick easy job for students, not the best for career progression, pay isn't great, management don't get paid enough to care, and franchisees only care about making money (not the wellbeing of employees), explaining the high turnover of staff

Pros

flexibility

Cons

short shifts, have to use own vehicle

Easy job for school or university students

Good pay if casual, usually have to use your own car to take deliveries. The job satisfaction all depends on the management and owner. Sometimes important issues like safety / hygiene (maggots in food) are not taken seriously by upper management. Hard to work with people when they're like this.

Pros

flexible shifts, but are only 3 hours sometimes

Cons

if you are not 'good' or 'fast' at your job, it is likely they will stop rostering you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd in popular locations