Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 944 reviews matching the search See all 19,517 reviews
Great place to work!
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Forrestfield WA17 May 2019
Felt very welcome and supported in this job position. There was pressure from the position, however, the people I worked with made it a lot more enjoyable!
Good workplace
DELIVERY EXPERT (Current Employee) –  Newmarket QLD15 May 2019
Perfect for a first time job or to practise management in a high-energy environment. Hard to get used to at first, but once you get into the groove, you'll do well in no time.
Pros
Cheap food, good benefits, good co-workers
Cons
Sometimes too many managers, bad customers
Team work is great
CSR (Current Employee) –  Tranmere SA14 May 2019
- The other employees in dominos teach me new skills every day
- When I need help, there is always someone willing to help out
- The team environment is very positive and constructive criticism is always given to ensure I learn and do my best
- The most enjoyable part of the job is the peek hour and the rush, because I am challenged and kept on my feet.
Pros
Enjoyable job
Cons
only 3 hours a day at the moment
Pizza Delivery
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD13 May 2019
It is a very on the go job that can be a little stressful and exhausting. I learnt very many things. I leanrt responsibiltiy and hard work. As I had lots of opportunities to prove myself I found reassurance that people did indeed trust me. I learnt how to make basic social relationships.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Stressful
Awful management
Instore at Dominos (Current Employee) –  Rothwell QLD10 May 2019
The manager there verbally abused me on many occasions with no reason and did not properly pay his staff for their age or their position at the store. He was VERY quick to place blame on other staff for his mistakes and never took responsibility. I told him upon being hired that I was unable to work 2 days a week and yet he still had a go at me for not having "enough availability".
Pros
music
Cons
the manager, salary and treatment
Can be enjoyable but it's the people you work with who make it better
Casual then Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Melton and Ararat8 May 2019
It can be quite a full on job, and of course customers aren't always the nicest.
You'll need to be able to balance all the jobs at hand and have a good memory for orders and what you need to do - ALWAYS THINK AHEAD
Pros
easy to work up the ranks
Cons
quite full on and busy
Enjoyable place to work, always working with other people, perfect balance of continous work and relaxing work.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Campbelltown NSW7 May 2019
Absolutely enjoyed working at Domino's, until someone else took ownership of the franchise. It was still a good place to work, alright money for the work and for my age. My skill set continued to grow whilst there and it helped improve my customer skills.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Used a bit of fuel doing deliveries
only part time
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Seabrook VIC6 May 2019
not for who is looking full time
lots of pressure
need to work with less staff even at busy time
must have good knowledge about food safety
learned time management
Friendly staff and easy going
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Berwick VIC5 May 2019
It's a great place to work if you need quick money and it has a great culture. However working overtime is common and have to ride in all types of weather including hail and extreme heat.
Pros
40% discount, short hours
Cons
Overtime, Ride in bad weather
ok place to work, decent staff discount
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Coffs Harbour NSW28 April 2019
not a bad place to work, get to meet some interesting characters. People are friendly enough. those that grew up in Coffs communicate more easily than others than "outsiders"
Fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 April 2019
It is a good entry level job for people to gain experience in customer service. You would have to wash your uniform regularly due to the grease. Peak hours are very busy.
Pros
Free pizza at the end of the day
Cons
Greasy work environment, low pay
Very friendly but can be some unnecessary pressure placed on workers
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC23 April 2019
Sometimes its a lot more serious then it has to be but overall is a great place to work while you’re young.
Salary isn’t too bad and their main focus really is pleasing the customer.
within the workplace the environment and interaction with co workers is very friendly and everyone is always willing to help each other out.
It is a very fast paced work to be in but with a friendly team it makes me look forward to going to work
Poor job security and management
Team Member casual (Former Employee) –  Glendale NSW22 April 2019
I got barely any shifts, they didnt train me enough and they said I quite when I in fact did not hand in my resignation, I had to complete multiple of hours of online trading but did not get paid for them
Pros
Experience
Cons
Short shifts not well organised
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Leeton NSW21 April 2019
Great place to work when you get the hours.

The co-workers is amazing and friendly to work with

But as an delivery driver I'm only getting $20.50 an hour as I seen where other delivery drivers in dominos get $30.49 an hour.
Pros
Great people and management
Cons
Just working at night and trying to find a house without a number
it is a fun environment to work with so much to learn.
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Glebe NSW16 April 2019
Working in dominos gave me an experience of working in the Australian environment, dealing with different types of customers and helped me to explore my potentialities and assessed me to grow.
Pros
meet a lot of friends
Cons
lack of fixed timings in shifts
Fun work place!!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Yarrabilba QLD15 April 2019
Great place to work, especially if it's your first job. The experience that this place can give you is priceless. Customer service is a major priority to them.
Great culture, terrible pay and management
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Zetland NSW13 April 2019
I had some great times working as an e-bike rider at Domino's. My colleagues and most of my managers were really nice and we had a lot of fun, riding around on an electric bike is pretty fun, and for the most part, I didn't mind the repetitive in-store tasks and customer service.

However, the store I worked at only hired part-time and gave employees none of the benefits that are supposed to be associated with working part-time (except annual leave). Rosters were not fixed and often only came out on Sunday for the following day, shifts were changed around during the week and sick-pay was never explained or possible to use as they would take you off the roster if you couldn't work. Essentially they exploited teenagers and international students who didn't know their work rights by treating them as casual workers and paying them the extremely low part-time rate.
Pros
Free food, good work culture
Cons
Very low part-time rates, treated as casual staff
Absolutely Awful Company
Store Manager - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Multiple13 April 2019
I worked for Dominos for 4 years and the company was absolutely disgusting, the best decision was leaving.

No cleaning standards no super annuation being underpaid significantly and Head Office don't even care.

The management and franchisees cut every corner they can to save a dollar and don't even care about there staff at all.

Our oven was leaking gas and making people feel sick and they wouldn't fix it.

Avoid working here at all costs
Very good workplace
Dominos (Former Employee) –  Warwick QLD10 April 2019
It was very good, work partners were excellent with good communication and motivation, very friendly environment I loved it, management was perlite and straight forward so we knew what we had to do, all around great place,
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long days
Fast paced!
In store (Crew Member) (Former Employee) –  Aitkenvale10 April 2019
It can be a very fast-paced environment, with the potential for you to have lots of fun while you work!
Daily duties include cleaning, making/ cutting/ serving pizza & sides, and customer service.
The hardest part was dealing with the unstable managerial staff (We had over 5 manager changes in less than a year) and other staff being rude & condescending.
Pros
good food :)
Cons
Short breaks, short shifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.6K