Domino's Employee Reviews in Adelaide SA

Found 17 reviews matching the search See all 19,884 reviews
Needs good work environment.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA22 March 2019
Morning shifts are really good. You reach the job, the first thing you have to do is feed people with good food. Domino's slogan "Sell more pizzas! Have more fun!" itself says fun. Needs to take care of service times as well but it requires more staff that could be one negative point. As if I order food from dominos I need it delivered in 30 mins minimum but sometimes achieving that goal becomes difficult if its busy day like Friday. I have learned a lot of things working at Domino's like how to read people one aspect of becoming a store manager, hire staff for work you have to be strict all the time and then you remember your old days. There was no hard part in working at dominos all it requires a bit of concentration and effort you put in your work. Most enjoyable part starts in the evening when peak hours are on, everyone is busy in their own work you won't even realize how you spent four hours of the shift, sometimes its whole night and you are still working. Overall, it's a good working experience and a great part of the journey is that you get to meet new people and new cultures.
Pros
Half an hour break, free food sports environment
fun workplace
Team Member (Part Time) (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA11 June 2018
I undertook my work experience at domino's, and i must say its such a fun environment to be in with open hearted people that bond easy with their team mates.
Pros
free lunches, clean work space, kind manager, respectful team members
good
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA17 April 2018
i like this job very much because the people and the management is very good. i like the work atmosphere here. i learned the customer service, delivery process, cleaning, all in one.
very fun and friendly workforce
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA28 March 2018
it is a fun and fast paced workplace
never had a dull moment there
learnt so many new skills
got to meet a lot of new people and make new friends
the environment is never dull always fun a everyone is soo nice
Pros
the people you meet
Cons
canbe stressful with how busy it can get
wasn't the best
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Adelaide22 January 2018
it wasn't the best place to work due to the people and the mangers werent the best either and the salary wasn't the best either and there wasn't enough hours either
Not a good place to work
Cashier and Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA15 October 2017
Only had around 5 shifts in total since they were very disorganised and the pay wasn't great.

Alot of the shifts I had were wrong and caused me to waste fuel getting to and from the store. They were not great conditions to work in as the food (ingredients) smelt terrible after working there a while and we din't have breaks for shorter shifts under 5-6 hours.

My friend got sexually harassed alot by some of the workers there. They were much older than us as we were only 15.
Pros
nothing
Cons
it was fun working in Domino's
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA2 October 2017
working in Domino's was a very good experience for me. working in Domino's taught me how to work in a group and also working with different people, it gave me a very strong communication.
Time goes quickly when your having fun
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA24 August 2017
Typical day is getting to work with likely a delivery ready to be dropped off to a customer. As dominos say 'The Rush Is in the Store, Not on the Road, So Drive Safely' (something along those lines anyway) so really it's quite a relaxing job, driving around listening to your favourite music and getting to know the streets.
A hard part about the job is making sure you always have enough petrol in your car before you get to work as getting it during work isn't really an option, especially when it's a busy night. Enjoying part is listening to your own music and (when you get lucky) hearing the kids scream "PIZZAS HERE" while getting excited.
Pros
Discounts, friendly staff
Cons
having loads of dishes
Good Place to learn
In-Store staff member (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA12 August 2017
Domino's is a great workplace environments as you learn new things everyday. This job seems to teach skills that are required in almost every field such as communication with a wide range of people etc.
Pros
Staff discounts
Good experience in door to door service
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA30 November 2016
It was very good experience working for Dominos. My main job was delivering pizza and taking orders over the phone. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Pros
Getting free pizzas
Cons
driving in the bad weather
Delivery Driver / Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA28 August 2016
I do not wish to provide feedback for dominos as I do not wish to for anyone else to take full merit for what I say about the company. You need to experience it for yourself.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Workplace need culture
Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA6 July 2016
Its very important for manager to keep environment and healthy for employees.

Its hard to work with new people but right direction and proper training can make it fun to work with them.

Manage every section as it is very important as others to make a perfect place for work and profitable for business.

Hardest part of the job is not taking it seriously and give up. Enjoyable part is taking it as your responsibility and get a best possible result.
Pros
People start liking
Cons
Not applicable
Very friendly and a great workspace
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA18 April 2016
I like going to work and knowing that all the managers are so nice and polite and when I am asked to work longer hours, I am more than happy to. The job itself is very enjoyable because of the people I work with.
Handled food and served customers
CSR (Current Employee) –  Adelaide30 March 2015
Could do every job there, serve customers, take phone call orders, sauce/make pizzas, cut pizzas. deliveries.
all the workers and managers there are great fun and are nice.
hardest part of the job was trying to deal with angry customers.
most enjoyable part of the job is the friends i had made.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
gets very hot inside
Fun team to work with, onlyget 2-3 hours of work each shift, management didnt want to pay staff anything over $20 an hour so fires you as of age.
Team member (Former Employee) –  Adelaide, South Australia19 November 2014
It is a good group of people to work with. Gets really busy so your day goes past really fast. Management only gives out 2-3 hour shifts. Management refuses to pay anyone over $20 an hour, so as of age they get rid of you no matter how good you are at your job.
it's good experience...
delivery expert.also customer service. (Current Employee) –  adelaide city3 January 2013
Good and cooperative nature of all the co worker,helpful also.
Pros
sometimes
Cons
not to long.