Domino's Employee Reviews in Brisbane QLD

Found 43 reviews matching the search See all 19,871 reviews
Pizza Delivery
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD13 May 2019
It is a very on the go job that can be a little stressful and exhausting. I learnt very many things. I leanrt responsibiltiy and hard work. As I had lots of opportunities to prove myself I found reassurance that people did indeed trust me. I learnt how to make basic social relationships.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Stressful
Donnt bother wasting your time
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 March 2019
they will hire you make you think they like you than start to treat you terribly. and its not just 1 store. it all come down from head office. 10/10 do not recommend.
Pros
easy job
Cons
get treated terribly
Fun workplace workplace, friendly staff
DELIVERY EXPERT (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD9 February 2019
Domino's has a fun workplace culture in place where everyone on staff gets along with each other. They provide the best customer service. Management, however, is rather rude at times if employees make minor mistakes that can easily be fixed. From this job, it has improved my customer service and communication tremendously.
Pros
Employee discounts
Cons
Short hours given (3 hour shifts)
Domino's was good
Domino's Instore Casual (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD22 December 2018
It was a really good job for a young high schooler but the only issue was the Work/Life Balance. I was clocking more than 40 hours we on top of school which made it extremely stressful. The wage was really good and job security was not even a question.
Pros
Discounts
Fun work place overall
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD20 December 2018
The place is fun, and the management is very friendly.
The team is very friendly as well overall. There were different types of work in the store, therefore you will not get bored of working there since every day, every hour, you are not doing the same thing.
Pros
Different types of work, Friendly team, Free food during break.
Cons
Fast paced
Good atmosphere
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, AU11 December 2018
Delivery driving for dominos is fun, easy and good money for low hours. The work is simple and straightforward if you are good at working with customers.
Hard working but fun to work
In-store/Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD19 November 2018
Very hard working and a clear lack of structure in the business but it is still a great place to work because the people you work with make the job better.
Not good first job
E-BIKE DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD14 August 2018
Not a good first job or any job to work. No break time included even if doing more than a 4 hour shift. Enjoyable part is being able to work in a tight unit and everyone know what they're doing and able to pick up slack if another is struggling. They will give you shifts for a couple weeks and never talk to you again. As an E-bike rider, you had to use your own lights or torches as the bikes do not provide enough for you to see at night.
Productive, busy and fun loving
Front line staff/ make up line staff (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 May 2018
This place is one of my best experiences working in Australia.
It is very hectic at a time but I love doing things which keeps me busy. I am working here as make up line staff and also as front line staff.
I have learned to how to manage our time and customer's time. Time management is must when you are working at such places.
I gel well with other staff members so its always fun to work here with so much laughter yet responsibly.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
far from home
Not a good place to work
CSR (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD15 March 2018
Working at Dominos started off as a good experience until we had 5 management changes in 4 months, the owner treated everyone like dirt and he refuses to admit when he is wrong, and expects teenagers still in school to give up every Friday and Saturday night so they have almost no time for a social life. Management is lazy and does not help at all unless we have a higher up in store such as the owner.
Pros
Short hours
Cons
Management is lazy
Bad Management
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD13 February 2018
The store I worked for was run by like 3 different young adults who'd clearly never been trained on how to manage people. Conflicting responsibilities and expectations, poor pay and pressure to beat everyone else at what they're doing in order to get shifts rather than work as a team.
Pros
Short Shifts
Cons
No shifts
Very Good Experience
In-store (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD6 February 2018
Earned endless learning skills in the hospitality area, and learnt a majority of my customer service from here. The only difficult task to commit to when your a 15 year old girl is the weekend working hours.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Weekend night shifts
Good first job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 January 2018
I enjoyed working for Domino's Kenmore and the time i spent really helped me and the co workers and friendly and very helpful.

overall really nice place
Happy workplace
delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD20 November 2017
All colleagues were happy although the hours were short and had no work cars so had to use my own car, which was hard when i was having trouble with my car. Overall good first job
Pros
Happy management
Cons
short hours
Perfect for part time employees
Delivery expert (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD17 November 2017
The hardest part of the job was when there were more than 5 deliveries at the same time and just a few employees.
Management was great, even when the store was full of customers the food is given at a reasonable pace.
Pros
Free pizza and flexible schedule
Cons
Lack of staff during afternoon shifts
Fairly laid back work environemnt with some good people
DELIVERY EXPERT (Current Employee) –  Brisbane Northside QLD8 November 2017
a typical day at dominos can consist of cleaning dishes to driving around the clock and constant food handling, I learnt some new skills at dominos such as better time management I got better with math having to handle money on a daily basis, management is good we all know when its time to joke around and when its time to work, the workplace culture is very laid back everyone loves a joke we get along well as a team, iv found the hardest part of the job to be time management during rush hour which I have developed a liking for now I love a fast pace work environment if the time calls for it, the most enjoyable part of my current job is getting to riff with the staff the people I work with are very easy to get along with.
Pros
the people i work with
Cons
short hours, pretty dismal pay
Fun work place
Instore Team Member (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 November 2017
It may get busy but overall enjoyable workplace. It's fun to be busy but the best part is the people who you work with. However the shifts are too small and it becomes a time to move on.
Pros
People
Cons
Hours
Excellent company to work for
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD29 October 2017
Great job for young and old
Flexible hours
Support from management and corporate
Ability to move around
Many job benefits
Fantastic workplace culture
Pros
Culture, salary, hours
Cons
Late nights
Delivery Expert
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD24 October 2017
I have enjoyed my time at Domino's Pizza as a Delivery Expert. I found the work to be enjoyable and satisfying. I deliver pizza and other foods/drinks to local houses by an electric bike. I also serve customers and prepare food. It is a well managed store.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
The rain.
Instore as well as delivery driver
INSTORE (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD5 October 2017
Being a corporate domino's helps us to develop our self to work in a team environment and provide us situation to handle things. It supports us with the correct pay to take care of our expenses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.7K