Domino's Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Found 43 reviews matching the search See all 19,926 reviews
a fantastic work place to learn many qualities
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW21 March 2019
Hi
I am abhiram, working as a store manager in dominos. I have started this job as a delivery driver in 2015, there was so much to learn at that point of time and my manager was very helpful in training me throughout the journey from delivery driver to store manager. Therein dominos I have learned many things like managing, leading, responsibilities and much more.
dominos
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 March 2019
i have made some of my best friends working at dominos and will stay friends with them for life, but it was time for a change and for me to experience something new.
Pros
friends
Package of Hardworking and Fun Environment
Managing (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW11 January 2019
Overall it is a Hard working job which includes the entire branch operation skills and customer handling priorities. A workplace of 15 people really challenging when it comes to weekends.
Busy with friendly staff
All Round (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW7 January 2019
Typical day at work you don't get to sit down which i love. Its a lot of team work which means lots of help if you ever need. The hardest part of the job is how quickly you have to work on friday-sunday nights however it is very enjoyable working in a team
Difficult job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 October 2018
This job is extremely challenging with facing issues every day from orders not being correct and many many many angry customers.
I have learnt a lot from working here and loved the atmosphere and environment of the stores (worked across three) however it is definitely a struggle to enjoy work when customers can be very aggressive and abusive for no reason.
One of the employee got hit by someone on road.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW14 October 2018
One of our delivery driver went for delivery on the way back to store someone has beaten him hardly and left at that moment store was massive busy and customers were standing in front of store more than 15 minutes to pick up their food. I was at first very scared about our driver to be honest and sent one of the senior employee to the spot and called up cops and informed regarding the issue. Soon after i started working on massive busy with in 30 to 45 min me and my team we handled the peak very easily even that was my second shift as a manager.
I learned that never struck up with the things happening surrounding you just keep our brain functioning efficiently as much as i can.
Our Management was really good. coming to staff without team work no company can succeed.
The hardest part of the job i never felt anything harder for me.
The most enjoyable part of the job was to make profits to the management.
Workplace culture is just awesome.
Bad pay, nice envrionment.
Delivery driver/ shift runner (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 October 2018
Awesome place to work due to the people but horrible pay for all ages. You always work longer than your rostered time, and if you're not liked within the business, you'll get barely any shifts and not be respected by the managers.
Pros
People
Cons
Pay
Review
Driver (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW31 August 2018
I picked up many skills (leadership, time management, efficiency and organisation). Working in a fast moving industry, these skills become the forefront.
Such an underrated job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW26 July 2018
Best place to learn absolutely everything skill necessary for the big world of adulthood.

Great staff, environment, customers and community.

The business allows for skills and career development to help retain staff.
Hectic and fast-paced
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW21 June 2018
A really faced paced environment helps to understand the struggles of a job in the hospitality industry. It's also an environment which required to constantly deal with problem customers; that was difficult, considering the lack of adequate training given.
Hardworking company with lively employees
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 May 2018
- busy day at work making pizzas and serving customers
- I learned how to properly make pizzas and customer service skills
- Hardest part of the job was carrying pizza bases to work station in such a small area
Cons
Not much workspace
Productive and great working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 May 2018
1.Productive and great working environment
2.Costumer service at a great pace
3.Adequate
4.Healthy Conditions to work
5.Multi tasking
6.Friendly environment
Pros
discount
Cons
adequate hours
good staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW15 April 2018
I learnt lot of things here. Making pizza dough, more than 20 types of pizzas, sides, desserts and drinks. Working in busy environment, multi tasking, taking accurate orders and customising orders. Usually a day at work in Dominos is busy which is what I love about it.
Pros
busy environment
Cons
cut off shifts
fun workplace
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 February 2018
very enjoyable work place.
fun, energetic team.
great hours that suited my personal life and other priorities i had. was nice to take home left over pizza.
Deliever Expert (Former Employee) –  Sydney Australia29 January 2018
I had an amazing experience working at Domino's Zetland, great team, great managers and good culture.
An average place to work at
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 December 2017
The company is built on free labour in the form of managers especially if you are working for a franchisee. The drivers are kept back even after their shift times are finished and sometimes sent home earlier than their rostered hours.
Pros
Literally free lunches
Cons
long hours for which you do not get paid
Good for the experience
Customer Service, Food (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW27 December 2017
Can be an ok job however working hours are generally in late afternoons and the pay for the job in my opinion is not worth it so unless your desperate for work or you got a couple of mates working there i wouldn't recommend it.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Bad working times
good place to work though
Delivery boy (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 December 2017
it was my first job, so I liked to work over there but the environment changes every time.It was a challenging and a fast-paced environment where I had met different kinds of people. Learnt to be in a team and work with a team
good work culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 September 2017
The work culture is really good. Managers handle the operations really well. You understand the working of a multi-million dollar company.
Overall it is a good place to work and balance your studies.
A good experience for a casual job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 September 2017
I worked for a really less time but I had a pleasant experience. Everyone here was friendly and work oriented. Overall it was good to be a part of the Domino's team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.7K