Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd
Domino's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews: Assistant Manager

Clear
3.3Work–Life Balance
2.8Pay & Benefits

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 28,811 reviews

fun workplace with different people

you get to work with different people with different religions. you make a lot of friends. you get to chose when u want to work. always fun working with new poeple

Pros

discount on food

Cons

work pressure

Demanding with no care for wellbeing

The hours worked are way above the contracted hours with no overtime paid. Made to work public holidays and night shifts with no penalty rates even when specified on contract. When staff are sick, it is their fault and responsibility to swap a shift not management.

Very productive workplace

Very good for flexible hours, can easily cover people and also get time off easily, it’s a very very good first job and helps build so many skills, you learn a lot and grow a lot from dominos.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

It’s a weekend job

Eh

the good is fine enough just after 8 years of the same thing im tired, The jobs changed too much since i first started and it became un enjoyable.....

Pros

good money for the job your required to do

Cons

You don't get weekends off ever.

would not recommend

Non stop work, no breaks included sometimes i would work up to 16 hours a day without a break and was only permitted to pay myself for my rostered shift of 8 hours, this was a common theme throughout all the stores i associated with.

Pros

meet new people

Cons

long hours, no breaks, lousy management, understaffed to save costs.

Managment is below average, pay was ridiculous, met some nice people

Pay is stupidly low for what you do. Alright Staff discounts for the food. being a casual driver means they can get rid of you with out any notice, 1/10 would not work there again.

Pros

Never hungry

Cons

Pay

Fun but dodgey to work for.

This job gave me the skills to work long shifts. It gave me the work ethic I have so I am greatful, though I was always skimmed hours.

Pros

Cheap/free food

Cons

Pay

Difficult but manageable

It is a temporary job place, used to fund my living expenses and schooling fees. I don't believe i would like to pursue management at Domino's as a career.

Pros

great team members, great customers

Cons

No overtime, no lunch breaks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7.9K