Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd
Domino's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews: Delivery Driver

Clear
3.3Work–Life Balance
2.8Pay & Benefits

Found 115 reviews matching the searchSee all 28,811 reviews

Great people and work environment. Qnd the jobs pretty chill.

The people and work environment made it easy to go to work each day however im sure its not the same at every store. The franchise owner was kinda dumb but that never really affected me.The job was easy and not too repetitive as there's a lot of different things to be doing.The pay was good considering its a fast food place.There's weekend rates and night rates which makes it worth it.

Pros

The people, the job

Cons

Hours can be late at night (2am) and weekends

Relaxed environment where everyone works together to get the job done

Very relaxed, flexible hours (you can put in your unavailability two weeks beforehand), good pay. Petrol costs are covered for drivers, and insurance is provided for car cover (optional). Relaxed yet strict management, and peak hours go well most of the time.

Pros

Free pizza during break, 50% off drinks and sides during shift, petrol costs covered

Cons

Have to give 2 weeks notice to get a shift off, can be slightly disorganised at times

Worst company

Not giving bonus no incentive working hours are more than the actual hours mentioned. Salary is very less. If u want to work u can work bt there no limit four hours😶 they will make u work like a donkey...

Pros

U get experience how to make pizza

Cons

Worst company salary less no incentive on delivery n no bonus

Good when quiet, toxic when busy

I worked there for a year and a half. I wouldn't recommend working here even if you're just looking for a bit of extra cash. I worked 2 other jobs while working here just to afford fuel and groceries. Shifts are not shared around fairly as I never worked a day shift or close shift even when I asked to work longer and more often. Employees are treated poorly on busy nights.

Pros

Was good to have source of income even if it wasn't much

Cons

Toxic, very inconsistent hours, very short shifts

Not a good job

I wouldn't recommend working here unless there is nothing else. The management isn't very good and the pay is minimum. The payment system Is a bit of a scam.

Fast paced, easy money

Dominos was a dynamic and fast paced workplace. Although minimum wage doesn't seem like a lot, the amount of hours per week makes up for the salary. The job is easy to grasp and learning the fundamentals to gain more hours does not take long.

Dont bother

Would rather shovel manure naked than work at dominos like seriously even if u land part time min hours is 3 so your basicly a casual anyway its a rubbish company pays bugger all just so they can sell some 5 bucks pizzas

Job is satisfactory

Short shifts, great people. Great team working environment during rush hours and down hours, good flexibility with working hours and outside of work commitments.

Stressful but alright

My job here wasn't the best, management made working here very stressful and not worth it, my hourly rates were very low being over 18 and I rarely got more than one shift a week.

Pros

free pizza sometimes

Cons

not many hours

easy going but can get stressful

Domino's is a decent job but from experience it depends what type of dominos you go to, because at some of the franchised domino's, the management and franchisee can be quite neglectful with the training given to new staff and tend to have very very lenient policies when it comes to ANYTHING they want. They sometimes also prioritise a good look on their bank book than their workers... however all in all it is a decent job if you have a decent team.

Average all round

Average we going environment the store its self is abit out dated. Salary is barely enough to live on unless your in managers positions or work long night shift continuously or work both night shift and day shift combined each week. Although night shift staff don't get paid after 1.00am ,at least they give U a free meal after every night shift.

Delivery Driver Casual

Working as delivery driver in casual, provides lifestyle flexibility in terms of able to have a full-time job or uni/school and work at dominos as a side job for extra income. The job itself is relaxing however depending where you work can be stressful due to on peak period and amount of staff on shift. Would only recommend to work at this job if you are looking for first job seekers or those having busy schedule but need extra cash.

Great place to work, extremely low salary

Definitely a good place for a first job. Flexible working hours and freindly staff. However, I don't get enough hours of work per week to sustain what I need, so I am applying for a second job.

Management is easy going while maintaining a professional yet competitive environment, as a driver fuel can get expensive but the compensation for fuel is very helpful

Good to work with

This job was a good starting point when working and being at university. It has flexible hours and can accommodate a university students timetable. It was a necessary job to start earning some money.

Good first job, not a long term employment option

Pay isn't worth it, hours aren't worth is. If you don't mind working late nights especially on weekends then this job will suit you. My store had a good atmosphere with only one major incident but cant speak for all stores. Overall decent first job but wouldn't take it further than that personally.

A fun working environment

A fun working environment with friendly teammates and supervisor. Flexible hours shift of day or night. Convienently located with easy access to public transport

Dominos Review

To little hours with to little pay best thing has to be the discounts so If you don't like dominos don't apply. Works Fairly Easy the E-Bikes were horribly maintained.

productive and fun place to work

great environment always a fun time. stressful good money crew is always good to work with benefits are very good. food is always great aswell would recommend

Not a bad job but not a great salary

Delivery driver, I didn't do much more than just driving and picking up the food, it was not a very good pay but it would be a good first job for younger kids

Give you no hours

Was great when I first started. 20-30 hours a week. a month in was getting none - 3 hours because I cost too much. Expect you to drive your own car at work when they give you no hours meaning no pay meaning no fuel

Pros

tips

Cons

no hours, fuel consuming