Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd
Domino's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews: Shift Leader

Clear
3.3Work–Life Balance
2.8Pay & Benefits

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 28,830 reviews

A good first job but low salary

Domino's is definitely a good place for a first job, but after two years working there, it is very old and I am rather sick of it. The salary is extremely low and many of the managers can be quite negative. I would recommend it for young people between 15-17 but after that it is not enjoyable and you are paid minimum wage.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Low pay

Under paid, over worked

I started as a driver at the age of 32 and just recently quit due to lack of hours being an older staff member, and for the amount of work I did and what little I got out of it apart from a lot of stress just wasn't worth it for me in the end.

Pros

50% off

Cons

long hours, lack of pay and hours

Completely unprofressional

No chance of advancing, No pay increases for higher roles with the company, No benefits for using your own vehicle. Management are quite rude. If your car breaks down or gets into an accident on the way to and from work or at work they will not help you to fix it they will tell you it is your problem

Pros

Cons

not enough pay to cover wear and tear on your vehicle, No chance of advancing in the company, Rude management

Flexible hours and amazing co-workers

This job is the perfect job for a uni student trying to earn some money while they're studying full time. Being a delivery driver is fun, rewarding and pretty chill. There are stressful nights here and there when it's busy but it's stress that's easily dealt with. Your shifts go super fast since you're in your car for most the night and the pay is fairly good, especially if you're driving your own car as you get an extra amount per delivery on top of your hourly wage. I was easily earning an extra $120-150 just on deliveries alone. Like it says in the title, the hours are super flexible and are mostly night shifts, giving you plenty of time to study and socialize around work while still earning a decent amount of money. all round awesome job for a student trying to earn some cash.

Pros

Flexible hours, light work load, semi-decent pay.

Cons

Fuel and km's on your car

Job Culture is great

The only good thing is working with your employees - they're like family. They are your motivation to get to the workplace everyday. The management system doesn't work, you don't get any extra benefits even working public holidays. Having a life outside of Dominos is not okay, Dominos should apparently always be your number one priority.

Great staff average work

Not rewarding to work in. Poor management. You receive a low rate of pay and often try to get taken advantage of via border line illegal pay scales particularly if you are a driver.

Convenient in terms of working hours

It was a good learning experience when it comes to customer service, cooking and cleaning. The job timing was not clashing with my studies during my student days.

Pros

Free/discounted pizzas

Cons

Unsteady roster

Very fun workplace

Working at Dominos can be a blast, it is a fast-paced environment with a great culture. Driving or riding an e-bike delivering pizza is enjoyable and customers are often friendly. I have had terrible managers and amazing ones but they can really make or break it. The pay rate isn't amazing and driver penalty rates are poor, but all in all, I would definitely recommend working with Dominos.

Pros

fun

Cons

minimum wage

Good place to work in the fast food industry

excellent store management top well trained workers worked as a driver and shift runner perks of the job are as expected in the food industry

Pros

work hours

Cons

work hours

productive and good workplace.

i learned customer service skills, money handling, how to make pizza, Occupational Health and Safety regulations, how to deal with complaints, make dough, cut pizza and how to take orders over the phone.

Pros

money

Cons

long late hours