Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd
Domino's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.3Work–Life Balance
2.8Pay & Benefits

Found 290 reviews matching the searchSee all 28,581 reviews

Good job and people but issues with management

I actually enjoy my job most of the time, the pay is alright, the management can get really toxic when it’s busy and can pressure u do go faster. Like overall it was really good but shifts are short and the managers of the store put out rosters like 2 days before and expect you to clear your schedule for them and don’t apologise or try to get it out when they are supposed to be. They can pick favourites some people treated good and some poorly. But the shifts are still flexible bc they aren’t straight up to u when they are annoyed at u for nothing, they are like high school girls in that sense. And sometimes they adjust my times and then when I get payed after working overtime it doesn’t seem as much as it should be but can never be sure on the details because they have also never given me access to my payslip.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Mangers won’t put the roster out until like 2 days before. Never had access to my payslip

Relaxed environment where everyone works together to get the job done

Very relaxed, flexible hours (you can put in your unavailability two weeks beforehand), good pay. Petrol costs are covered for drivers, and insurance is provided for car cover (optional). Relaxed yet strict management, and peak hours go well most of the time.

Pros

Free pizza during break, 50% off drinks and sides during shift, petrol costs covered

Cons

Have to give 2 weeks notice to get a shift off, can be slightly disorganised at times

Productive although uncomfortable to work at and everybody was into gossip

It was very easy to get the job although they run on children cause they dont need to pay them much. You only get 3-6 hours a week on minimum wage and they do not account for your availability’s. The management was ok although a few managers just sit on there phones and make you feel uncomfortable

Pros

Hardly any hours

Cons

Hardly any hours

Great people and work environment. Qnd the jobs pretty chill.

The people and work environment made it easy to go to work each day however im sure its not the same at every store. The franchise owner was kinda dumb but that never really affected me.The job was easy and not too repetitive as there's a lot of different things to be doing.The pay was good considering its a fast food place.There's weekend rates and night rates which makes it worth it.

Pros

The people, the job

Cons

Hours can be late at night (2am) and weekends

Fun place to work at

A typical day of work was usually easy. They taught me to do multitasking. If you are a male though, you have to go for food deliveries. Domino's have a good workplace culture.

Pros

Free Pizzazz

Cons

Short hours

Productive and fun workplace with taking orders and making

Really enjoyable environment. Nice staff, good managers. Pay rate is average. Usually busy every evenings. Learnt how to handle time. Also learnt to make various types of pizzas. The management is not that bad.

Worst company

Not giving bonus no incentive working hours are more than the actual hours mentioned. Salary is very less. If u want to work u can work bt there no limit four hours😶 they will make u work like a donkey...

Pros

U get experience how to make pizza

Cons

Worst company salary less no incentive on delivery n no bonus

good job for people wanting to gain work experience

Good starting job to gain experience or to have while studying (flexible hours). Pays relatively well and I found the managers and my co-workers to be really sweet and inviting.

Pros

lots of people working at the same time

Cons

constantly on your feet

Dominos

Don’t get many shifts, but is a very good job. Have to be really quick and know what you’re doing. Friendly people and a lot of customers, always getting good feedback.

Good when quiet, toxic when busy

I worked there for a year and a half. I wouldn't recommend working here even if you're just looking for a bit of extra cash. I worked 2 other jobs while working here just to afford fuel and groceries. Shifts are not shared around fairly as I never worked a day shift or close shift even when I asked to work longer and more often. Employees are treated poorly on busy nights.

Pros

Was good to have source of income even if it wasn't much

Cons

Toxic, very inconsistent hours, very short shifts

Jobs at Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd

See more jobs

Not a good job

I wouldn't recommend working here unless there is nothing else. The management isn't very good and the pay is minimum. The payment system Is a bit of a scam.

productive,refreshment and fun at workplace where everyday we have to learn new things.

Dominos was a fast paced workplace.sometimes hectic and sometimes calm. easy to learn job responsibilities, helpful managers and great staff, great employee benefits in terms of discounts. Development is easily achieved if you show commitment work well as a part of your team.The workplace had a highly trained working culture. Afer all The role provided me with a good opportunity to learn about how to run a business.

Fast paced, easy money

Dominos was a dynamic and fast paced workplace. Although minimum wage doesn't seem like a lot, the amount of hours per week makes up for the salary. The job is easy to grasp and learning the fundamentals to gain more hours does not take long.

fun environment

Dont bother

Would rather shovel manure naked than work at dominos like seriously even if u land part time min hours is 3 so your basicly a casual anyway its a rubbish company pays bugger all just so they can sell some 5 bucks pizzas

Job is satisfactory

Short shifts, great people. Great team working environment during rush hours and down hours, good flexibility with working hours and outside of work commitments.

Enjoyed working here

A good place to work at if you are looking for a good casual hourly rate and flexibility. Hours are generally good and easy to negotiate; with a range of shift lengths.

fun good atmosphere

really good company to work for, its very fast passed and helps you gain a lot of life skills. it is very easy to work your way up into management and has great benefits.

Don't work here , it's terrible pay and your co-workers and managers treat you like filth.

I earn $10 and hour and get treated poorly from my co workers , they are really stingy when it comes to food and money.It's too stressful to work for and completely pointless hourly pay. This was my first job and they have given me such a terrible experience that I hope i'm not treated like this in the future. My manager also refused to give me discount on pizzas I am eligible for discount on, stating that they were "fairly cheap enough". Only get discount on certain pizza ranges too , you don't receive discount on desserts and and other items . Would not recommend for a first job so if you are looking for one I advise you continue looking for one because this isn't it.

Stressful but alright

My job here wasn't the best, management made working here very stressful and not worth it, my hourly rates were very low being over 18 and I rarely got more than one shift a week.

Pros

free pizza sometimes

Cons

not many hours

easy going but can get stressful

Domino's is a decent job but from experience it depends what type of dominos you go to, because at some of the franchised domino's, the management and franchisee can be quite neglectful with the training given to new staff and tend to have very very lenient policies when it comes to ANYTHING they want. They sometimes also prioritise a good look on their bank book than their workers... however all in all it is a decent job if you have a decent team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7.9K