Donvale Rehabilitation Hospital
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Donvale Rehabilitation Hospital Employee Reviews

Donvale is an excellent place to work. The physio team are great, very friendly and supportive. Excellent work culture, well supported and regarded by medical and nursing staff. Great facilities.
Getting to work to greet everyone in a professional manner. Find out what patients I have been allocated as to where I will get handover for my patients for that shift. Have a chat with the other nurses see how they are, and how we can work together as a team to have a good day. Greet patients after handover and introduce myself and my role for the day. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for the patients at the end of my shift. Hand over my patients. During the day I working with PT, OT, SW and Rehab Physicians and Medical Officers to achieve the best outcome for the patients. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I have good work relationships with everyone and that to have a positive work environment will pass on to the patients for recovery. The hardest part of my job is when a patient is not happy and has a concern, but as long as you act on the patients concern and deal with it in a considerate professional manner then you are both happy.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Donvale Rehabilitation Hospital?