Dosa Plaza
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Dosa Plaza Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews
Good job culture. competitive salary and friendly staff. The manager was very sweet and she would always help us with anything we were stuck with. Good food too.
Pros
Food
Cons
Less shifts
Food is good , but the employee is not getting what they are capable of ,very less hourly pay , so much burden , less staff . Salary get paid after 2 months
1. Learnt so many new things with other staff and manager which I never came across before.
2. Very calm and co-operative team

3. Enjoyed with everyone in team and learnt different skills - managerial, quality control, customer problem solving, second sale, mutual respect regardless of work profile etc.

4. Hardest part of job is : place becomes super busy suddenly and feel hard to manage at certain time. But whole team works their bestest.

5. Manager/owners : encourage me always and gives opportunity to grow and allow me to attempt new things with lot of confidence and stayed side by staff whenever needed.
I loved working there. Even though I was not paid as a helped voluntarily, I heard from my fellow friends who worked with me that they were paid fairly and everything was great... Recommended for all!!!
As i am working currently the work which i do is a lot but the pay they pay is very less and that too not on time i haven't got my three weeks pay yet.
Good people, good work life balance and working hours. Friendly management, inclusive teams. Busy store and easy transport.

Learned waiting tables and service
I have worked there for two months and though I have not paid. These people do not give you pay at the time. Thus I suggest you not to work there.Very bad place to work!!!!Believe me!!
Pros
Not pay at time
Cons
Food to eat
Happy to work with the great team and coordinate environment , The management team taking good care of staff and very clean and hygiene environment. I learn to be strong partner to my Chef and manage to co operate with my team. I saw a lot of improvement in myself and now looking forward to be more passion in my task and more responsibility personality.
Pros
yes lunch either dinner
Cons
very short hour
The manager is not a good person, will take a lot of work from you and still will be like you need to learn a lot, i'm gettig a headache because of you.
Cons
Lowest pay
• Doing pick packing in various stores where company doing different type of products like medicines, office products and customer service doing all the packing and send to different stores as well. Cleaning experience in Adelaide
Actually working at Dosa Plaza is really good and interesting as well. i am foodie so i love to work over there. very funny staff and great team management during busy work hours. everyday and every hour is enjoyable so there is nothing like hardest part of job.
Pros
unlimited food for staff
Cons
nothing