DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

Australia27 reviews
Overall it was a great pre-opening young team with a wealth of experience. Wonderful individuals, a great melting pot of cultures and values that made the working environment fun.
I had a good house keeping experience in doubletree hotel. From these experience I can work at any hotel or similar place without any mistake and complain.
Good place and good people to work with,really enjoyed my time,w are free to open up our opinion and to be heard,everything and all like benefits was good,we can have a flexible day offs,all the management were excellent. Also good thing working in this company is you have a big chance to be able to improve yourself from being a member to become a leader.
It is nice place where you can learn and develop new skills. Hilton have facilitate online learning for their employees which is unique. That allow to grow employees knowledge time to time.
Fast-paced working. Overall the staff and management were friendly. But what i dont really like is the pay is based on how many room you are cleaning.
The Doubletree was a nice place to work at first. But poor management is there. From stealing, being fake and the wrong people as manager ,supervisor. I will would say this the Coopers need take a long look into there business 5069 Sanderlin
New Management since 2019 Jan was very stressful, they destroyed the great culture we had before Jan 2019.

They were checking cameras see what people are doing then next day cut down the staffs
Good place to work with supportive staff.Good place to work and enjoy meeting new people as part of front office.

Secure job.

Day to day learning

Lots of training related to customer service and a good HR support.
lots of fun activities and monthly appreciation events. Sense of working from home along with the help of other departments. Cheap food with much variety.
Amazing culture, has amazing values and expectations and absolutely focuses on their guest and works together as a team. Cannot fault them at all. Good work!
when im a working holiday,Kitchen steward is my first job in Alice Springs.And my had chef is also from my country , he teach me a lot cookery method. I love these hotel and i love him a lot
The team and manager were amazing. Fast pasted job, not for the faint hearted. Constantly on your feet. Had a lot of fun. Exhausted at the end of every shift.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
This venue was one i regret that i left to go on a 6 month holiday.
The people the management the team in general were fantastic and i would recommend any one to go visit or even apply to work here.

Career progression is available, and if you have the desire to move forward then this is the place where you will learn vital skills.

and also your chance to work in any other Hilton around the world.

Very comprehensive training, and there is always some one on site to assist you with any questions you may have.

Excellent.!!
Pros
Uniform second to non, free laundry, huge discounts, great team
Cons
couldnt find any
Management need to be improved.I was a full time employee over there but they stopped me giving roster.I think it was like a family oriented business..only for their own people and relatives
多国籍の方々が働いており、月に一度各国のご飯を手持ちで持っていき、みんなでランチを食べていました。各スタッフお互いをリスペクトし、とても働きやすい環境でした。
Pros
無料食堂
Cons
給料が安い
New problems to solve daily. Great people to work with , fantastic career opportunities . training is exceptional , work life balance is ok but hard to achieve as with any of the hospitality disciplines.
Pros
free Lunch
Cons
Very productive work place but can be very tiring as lunch breaks are not long enough and working hours a set high cause I was required to work 5 hours but only have 30 minutes for lunch
Pros
Free lunch breaks
Cons
same my positon commis 2.but the hotel doouble by hilton very family and GM very good friendly,i learn about many for there.the most enjoy all event have GM do event make the all staff happy about work
Hilton is one of the best hotel I have seen.I like the o verall experience of hilton hotels. I am chef so the environment of kitchen was good n supporting .the team work of my team member was nice.
DOUBLE Tree by Hilton Hotel is a Nice Hotel to work for .
staff and supportive and co operative .

Overall a Gud place for learning the Hospitilty .

Great benefits and staff are so nice but so tight on budget that only a couple of full timers so they must do majority of work

hours can be 3pm - 3am
Pros
Hilton discounts