Downer Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Downer Group reviews

Downer Group

Downer Group Employee Review

If you're related or in the click you'll go far

You have got no hope of succeeding in this company if you're not related or in the click.... Extremely bad behaviour is tolerated if you're one of the group. I witnessed intimidation and bullying by all levels from management down to the extent that the poor bloke went on sick leave then resigned, and he was a permanent employee. You've got absolutely NO hope if you are a casual........

Same role

productive and greatwork place very professional

great team ,100% polices and procedures always felt safe and well looked after. always team toolbox start of day. dress code full ppe gear always. management guidance and encouragement . delivering a top product.

Good place good lads

I worked at DOWNER full-time for more than 1 years Pros - Talented employees - Great potential - Good skills & knowledge Cons - Very biased leadership (Enterprise Technology team and other pockets) - You are either "in the circle" or "out of the circle" - If you didn't play your cards right, you were bound to be targeted - Bringing people back to the business that were never any good
Same role

low morale, to many chiefs not enough indians

at times it was a great place to work. a few people i worked with are now my good friends, but mostly employees in the field felt unappreciated and like they were stuck. morale was general quite low.

Pros

plenty of over time

Cons

unstable rules and morals, no chance of progression

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Downer Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Downer Group
  • If you're related or in the click you'll go far
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?