Downer Group Employee Reviews for Fitter in Roma QLDReview this company
Roma QLD1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 408 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
To be honest. The workman in Australia, have too many issues and bad work ethic. Especially Downer , Vic. I wouldnt work with them again. They seem to think their EBA, is better than any other. All management came from Geelong. They would rather wait for a little rain to come, instead of actually working. My Supervisor from South Africa didnt want me too leave. But i put up with enough immature people. Safety went out the window. The wrong flagging used when hydrotesting, if they actually put it up...! Threats from workman, because the bledisloe cup was on, which was disputed by most people to watch. Because they dont watch or support that sport. AFL only. So i had to leave early with others.
safety lady bringing ice blocks around site.
Bad work attitude
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Downer Group?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Downer Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 408 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Downer Group
- What is the annual leave policy like at Downer Group? How many days of annual leave do you get per y…6 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Downer Group?6 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Downer EDI?6 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Downer Group?6 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Downer Group?5 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Downer Group?5 people answered
- What would you suggest Downer Group management do to prevent employees from leaving?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Downer Group?4 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Downer Group?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Downer Group?3 people answered